FS: Velodyne SPL-800II, gloss black, like new

corysmith01

corysmith01

Senior Audioholic
$425

Listed over on a'gon too, want as many eyes, so here's the description borrowed from there:
I'm selling a Velodyne SPL-800II that is in near perfect shape. I bought this just before moving to NY, and once here, realized my apt was too small to use a sub. So I boxed it up, and stored it in my closet, hoping to wait until we moved somewhere where I could use it. That doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon, so I'm just going to unload it. My loss is your gain. This sub is beautiful, hits hard, has plenty of volume and best of all, it's perfect for small spaces. If you want solid bass but don't want to gobble up a lot of space, this is your sub. Read the reviews (hometheaterhifi for instance). Everyone was impressed with the output of this considering its diminutive size. It's no wonder, with a 1000W amp strapped to the back of it. I'm bummed to let it go, but it's just sitting there. I want someone to get use out of it. Everything is included, just like the day it was bought. Original box, packaging, everything. This thing ran $1000 when new, so get it here for a steal.

Last edited by a moderator:
corysmith01

corysmith01

Senior Audioholic
$399

Price dropped to $399 + shipping.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers