FS: Various (Sub, center, AVR, stands, DAC)

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Have some things just sitting around that need to find new homes.

Paypal payment preferred, but I'll take USPS money order too provided you send first. Listed prices below do not include shipping. Everything will ship via Fedex, insured, in original packaging with included accessories unless specified otherwise, and I'll double box it if I have any doubts about the factory packaging. Contact me for a shipping quote.

JBL Sub 550P - $150
In excellent condition and verified in perfect working order. Original owner. Purchased new in Sept/Oct 2017 time frame. Bought two of these to run dual subs and realized it's not going to work in my room without getting into wireless and I just don't want to spend the time and $ messing with it. Went back to my DIY sub. This remaining sub has seen very limited in a bedroom setup.

Mordaunt Short Alumni 5 center channel, gloss black - $45
Excellent condition. 2nd owner. Bought this a few years back on Ebay, honestly can't remember when. I've never really used this. Honestly, I think I just saw it for a decent price and though it'd make a good center for a bedroom setup. When I received it, I verified the cosmetic and functional condition and stuck it back in the box, where it has sat ever since. Just to note, the grill pegs fit into the speaker face just a little looser than with most speakers I've owned. This seems to be related to design/production - ie. none of the pegs are broken.

Yamaha RX-V475 AVR- $150
Perfect working order, no issues. Original owner. Purchased new in 11/2014 and sparingly in a bedroom setup since. Yes remote and room EQ microphone are included.

Kanto SP-26 speaker stands, pair - $60 LOCAL PICKUP Pittsburgh area (no boxes to ship this)
Purchased 1/2016 from Amazon Warehouse as Used, Like New condition. No issues. Spike feet/assembly materials included. Stands are assembled now.

Audioengine D1 DAC - $80 (will ship this USPS medium flat rate)
Originally purchased in September 2015 as open box. Works perfectly - haven't had any issues with it. Rated 8/10 to be conservative.

Last edited:
A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Pics of JBL Sub, Mordaunt Alumni center, Audioengine DAC (sorry the Alumni pics are low quality).

Attachments

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Bump and lower prices.

Still available:
Mordaunt Short Alumni 5 center - $35 + ship
Audioengine D1 - $65 + ship
Kanto SP26 Stands - $50

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Also available for sale:
Audioengine HDP6 Walnut (passive version) - $195 + shipping

I'm the original owner - purchased the speakers in Nov 2016. They are in excellent condition and have been used very sparingly in a second room setup. Selling because I don't use them enough to justify keeping them at this point.

Speakers are in excellent condition, both functionally and cosmetically. Includes original packaging and grills. I'll ship via FedEx ground/home delivery with insurance.

Pics available at US Audio Mart:

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Bump...

Audioengine HDP6 still available. Price drop to $175 + ship.

Audioengine DAC still available. Price drop to $60 + ship

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Audioengine HDP6 and DAC both sold.

Mordaunt Short Alumni 5 center, Kanto SP26 Stands, and Yamaha RX-V475 still available.

Lower asking price on RX-V475 - $125 + ship

Also have a Marantz NR-1402 available that works perfectly (remote, Audyssey mic included) that I can part with instead of the Yamaha.
Asking $125 + ship for the NR1402

Last edited:
A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Willing to sell either AVR - NR1402 or RX-V475 - for $110 + shipping.

And I'll keep whichever doesn't sell first.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
NR-1402 sold, keeping the Yamaha.

Price drop on Mordaunt Short Alumni 5 center channel - $30 + ship

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis