FS: SVS True Subwoofer PB10-NSD $250

Status
Not open for further replies.
6L6X4

6L6X4

Audioholic
Check out the SVS website for a complete description of this sub: http://www.svsound.com/products-sub-box-10nsd.cfm

Sub is in very good condition with some slight cosmetic imperfections. I have pictures of these which I can send to seriously interested parties. No operational flaws. I have the double box, packing, manual and all the accessories that came with it when new. I’m the original owner, bought new in July 2009. Very lightly used.

Local pick-up in the Florence Oregon area is welcome. Can ship to the CONUS via UPS at buyer’s expense. Figure your shipping at ups.com. Outer box is 28 X 20 X 24, weight is 75 pounds. Add fees for residential pick-up, residential delivery, $250 insurance and adult signature upon delivery. For example, I got $102.36 from Florence, Oregon across the continent to Bangor Maine. If you are west of Bangor, your shipping will be less.

I’ll accept cash, postal money order or paypal (add 3% to the total for the subwoofer AND shipping.) If paying by paypal, I have to ship to the paypal verified address.

Best to contact me directly at: depoebay -at- gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Q

qquickk

Audiophyte
sure wish you were in Illinois, I really want to hear one of these, see if it can portray classical music accurately

Q

qquickk

Audiophyte
they seem to go quickly, i have a whole bunch of stuff, but not a complete system...don't ask...looking to buy the schematic for Jantzen Crossover Kit Pair for JBL L100 Century, I have $800 worth of their parts already, so don't want to pony up the $ for more, tried to buy just the schematic from Jantzen, but they refused. Trying to sell the Crossover parts too, if anyone is interested, take $200 for the whole bunch, plus shipping, weighs 45 lbs! email for pic and list, will sell separately too. Will trade for one of these subs too.

6L6X4

6L6X4

Audioholic
Sale Pending. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
6L6X4

6L6X4

Audioholic
It's SOLD. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.