FS: Status Acoustics Titus $9000

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
I'm located south of DC. I have a piano gloss black pair of Status Axoustics Titus monsters. They are 280 lb each with 6 10" woofers in each cabinet. They sound amazing. Originally around $40k. I just don't have room for them and I'm hoping to move overseas this summer.

I have amps available for purchase as well. I have them tri-amped.

I listed these previously when I was livingn in Utah if you find my old ad. There are only two pair like this in piano black in the world.

I have a Piano black Mediette center channel as well as well as two graphite mediette's and two Atlas in graphite. I may keep them unless someone is looking for the set.

96cobra10101

96cobra10101

Senior Audioholic
Pics would be great. I want to see these monsters.

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
Titus.jpg My new place doesn't do it justice at all to have these beauties and it may be a very longn time before I have a room that would make it worth having them. So maybe I'll get the 8T's whenever that does happen.

W

woensl.itis

Audioholic
These speakers are BEASTS.

9000 seems like a steal, but I could be wrong.

I can't dish it out, but I hope someone does!

F

frostbyte

Audioholic
And you have to keep in mind that you truly don't need a subwoofer if you have these so there's a couple grand less you normally might have budgeted that goes toward just an awesome pair of mains with TWO surround subs.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis