FS: RBH rosewood SV-61R pair

E

Erod

Audioholic
I'm in the process of buying these exact speakers, but in black to match my front LCR speakers. Wife suggested I get the matching, so I'm pouncing!

Work perfectly. Lone blemish is a back bottom corner on one of the speakers that has slight damage to the finish. It's minor and completely out of view.

$750 for the pair (MSRP is $1800)

I tried to post photos, but files are too large. I will send them to you upon request.
I tried

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Damn dood. That's a pretty good price. They're not what I'm looking for, but easily worth what you're asking.

E

Erod

Audioholic
Damn dood. That's a pretty good price. They're not what I'm looking for, but easily worth what you're asking.
Yeah, but I'm good with that amount.

They're awesome, which is why I'm buying the exact same speaker in black to match my RBH front speakers. I use these as wides.

Please spread the word. I'd like to find them a good home.

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
Hmmmm.......?????

Where are you located?

Shipping? My zip is 80918

Paypal?

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I'm kinda glad. Your offer was tempting me, lol.
I took one for the team, you’re welcome!

Actually I’ve been bitching about my S40’s for so long I figured I’d try something else and for the money I couldn’t pass it up. I paid $2k for the S40’s so either way it’s a win win for me. I’m betting the RBH’s give the S40’s solid competition but I’m hoping they’re easier to listen to with a wider sweet spot.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I took one for the team, you’re welcome!

Actually I’ve been bitching about my S40’s for so long I figured I’d try something else and for the money I couldn’t pass it up. I paid $2k for the S40’s so either way it’s a win win for me. I’m betting the RBH’s give the S40’s solid competition but I’m hoping they’re easier to listen to with a wider sweet spot.
I'll be looking for your impressions! As of late I've become a pretty big RBH fan. If those were gloss black I mighta beat you to it!

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
I'll be looking for your impressions! As of late I've become a pretty big RBH fan. If those were gloss black I mighta beat you to it!
I will definitely report in. I figure worst-case scenario they replaced my Focal 706s in my bedroom and best case scenario they replace my Dyn’s. We’ll see.

E

Erod

Audioholic
I love the sound of them, and they're going to be my longtime solution, so I decided I'd better get black ones to match my LCR while I still have the chance.

I'm also getting matching in-walls (SI-760/R) for my side and back surrounds, too.

Nine channels with the same drivers and AMTs.

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis