FS: Phase Tech 7T Floorstanding Speakers

6L6X4

6L6X4

Audioholic
The 7Ts are spectacular speakers that, thanks to their large internal cabinet dimensions, need very little power to come alive. The elegant size, shape and look of their cabinetry will allow them to blend unobtrusively into any décor.

Drivers:
8" Proprietary High Performance Poly Woofer
1" Proprietary Silk Dome Tweeter
Front ported
Hidden binding posts.
37H X 10W X 12D
Real Oak accents top and bottom
Manufactured between 1993-1998

These speakers sound great with their excellent sound-staging, detail, clarity and clean, authoritive bass. These must be heard and they look as good as they sound. The pictures don't do them justice. Unlike in the photo, under normal lighting you can’t see the drivers through the fabric.

Contact me to arrange an audition. Local pick-up in Florence, Oregon. Sorry, no shipping. These speakers at this price are WORTH the trip to Florence. Email me with any questions. It’s best to contact me directly at: gregmail -at- myfastmail -dot- com

Near Mint condition. Cash only. Thanks!

A little history regarding Phase Tech:

Phase Technology Speaker Co. was established in 1955 by Bill Hecht
Bill started out hand building a pair of speakers per week in his garage

Known originally for their OEM speaker manufacturing, in 1959 he designed and built the legendary The Fisher XP-1 for Avery Fisher
He provided 10,000 pair of XP-1's sold under "The Fisher" name

Bill began designing, building and marketing his own Phase Tech brand a few years later

Phase Tech has been a true innovator in advanced speaker design for many years. Top rated by both Stereo Review and Consumer Reports for decades, the 7T's are the speakers that became the "benchmark" in his later and current designs.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis