FS PE/Dayton Pair .75cu.ft. cherry enclosures+xo's+binding posts+drivers

T

Tubes4Life

Junior Audioholic
I bought these a while back from PE with the intention of loading them with drivers i already had, but i discovered later that one of the drivers was damaged. I never got around to replacing the driver and I eventually lost interest in them.

Here's what's included:
-2 beautiful cherry hand-crafted .75 cubic-foot finished two-way enclosures, with all hardware, grills, and pre-cut holes (probably not where you'd want them)
-4 gold-plated binding posts (already installed in enclosures)
-two-way 6db/oct first-order crossovers in each box (i think the xo freq is 3k, but im not sure)
-the drivers i was going to use (if you want them)

Everything is in great condition, except there's a ding on one of the cabinets and the BREX faces are already cut. I'll post detailed pictures and more information tomorrow. . .

While I get some more info up, take a look at the PE website for some details about the enclosures. I hate to see these beauties go, but I think someone who will actually use them deserve them more than I do.

I paid about $220 for everything i'm selling here, but im asking $100 for it (my mother says they're worth more than that), or best offer.

Last edited:
T

Tubes4Life

Junior Audioholic
I will post details here tomorrow.

Thanks for your interest!

T

Tubes4Life

Junior Audioholic
I'm very sorry to those of you who are interested-I will be very busy preparing for the Thanksgiving holiday and won't be able to get more information up until next week. :(

Again, I apologize, and thank you for your patience.

I wish you all Happy Holidays.

T

Tubes4Life

Junior Audioholic
OK I'm back. I'll try and put more pictures up soon. Thanks for your patience.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis