FS oppo Bdp103, squeeze box duet and touch

B

bestyandere

Audiophyte
Hi new to the forum and audio in general. My step dad passed recently and family needs money for expenses, so thought id try to sell a few things of his. The 2 squeezeboxes are both NIB only taken out to make sure they work still. The oppo comes with original box, remote, and usb adapter but not the USB n adapter just an extender. Asking $150 a piece for squeezeboxes and $400 for oppo.

Time stamps--
Ty for your time and have a nice day

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

B

bestyandere

Audiophyte
Didn't realize imgur didn't work so here's the pics

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Is your Oppo available?
I’m sure it’s sold. Here is one try to make an offer:
Or

A

asharpe225

Enthusiast
I am biding on a few on eBay. thanks but I already know about them. I would prefer a 103 over a 93... I check the old post to see if someone gave up and now just would take anything for it.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I am biding on a few on eBay. thanks but I already know about them. I would prefer a 103 over a 93... I check the old post to see if someone gave up and now just would take anything for it.
What is the difference better dac? I have an Oppo 80 just for sacd/dvd-a that I won off eBay for cheap.

A

asharpe225

Enthusiast
I was told that it has better Video and Audio conversion. Also the 103 will up convert to 4K. I have a 93 in my cart on eBay but I have to buy a remote. It Isi $216. If I can get a 103 for about $250 then I will. Other wise it will be a 93. I wouldn't mind an 83 or 203 but the process are outrageous for both. I would think the 83 would be less than the 93 but not.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I was told that it has better Video and Audio conversion. Also the 103 will up convert to 4K. I have a 93 in my cart on eBay but I have to buy a remote. It Isi $216. If I can get a 103 for about $250 then I will. Other wise it will be a 93. I wouldn't mind an 83 or 203 but the process are outrageous for both. I would think the 83 would be less than the 93 but not.
It depends I’ve seen some go low. 103 for 250ish. I haven’t hooked mine up for sacd yet. Maybe soon. I have seen a Blu-ray to test it out and it looked fantastic. Got a used Sony for 4K will test when I get my 4KTV.

A

asharpe225

Enthusiast
I have a 4K Sony Blu-ray player now. I need a player for my office. But if I come across a UDP-203 then I will move the Sony into my office. I will probably get the 93 that is in my cart if I don't get the 103 that I am biding on tomorrow.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
I have a 4K Sony Blu-ray player now. I need a player for my office. But if I come across a UDP-203 then I will move the Sony into my office. I will probably get the 93 that is in my cart if I don't get the 103 that I am biding on tomorrow.
I wish you luck. I think you will be fine with the 93. I bet there is not a ton of difference in SQ.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis