FS: NHT SuperTwo Tower pair, SuperOne Bookshelf pair, and SuperCenter on eBay

L

leousm

Enthusiast
Hello everyone,

I'm selling on eBay a pair of NHT SuperTwo Towers, a pair of NHT SuperOne Bookshelf speaker (perfect for either main LR or surround), and an NHT SuperCenter. All five speakers are timbre matched and have the same drivers. I'm doing some house cleaning before a move and selling some of my gear. All speakers are in excellent condition and have been well taken care of. I bought them brand new have been the sole owner. These are great for anyone interested in a great quality speakers at a great price.

Please follow the links below to look at the auctions.

NHT SuperTwo Tower Speakers PAIR BLACK Front Surround

NHT SuperOne Bookshelf Speakers PAIR BLACK Surround

NHT SuperCenter Center Channel Speaker High Gloss BLACK

And here are some pics (there's plenty of pics in the auction descriptions):

NHT SuperTwo

NHT SuperOne

NHT SuperCenter

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me here, contact me through eBay, or just post them here. Thanks for looking.

PS. I would rather let auction to run its course and for the transaction to go through eBay for both mine and the buyers' protection. Thanks!

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Hello everyone,

I'm selling on eBay a pair of NHT SuperTwo Towers, a pair of NHT SuperOne Bookshelf speaker (perfect for either main LR or surround), and an NHT SuperCenter. All five speakers are timbre matched and have the same drivers. I'm doing some house cleaning before a move and selling some of my gear. All speakers are in excellent condition and have been well taken care of. I bought them brand new have been the sole owner. These are great for anyone interested in a great quality speakers at a great price.

Please follow the links below to look at the auctions.

NHT SuperTwo Tower Speakers PAIR BLACK Front Surround

NHT SuperOne Bookshelf Speakers PAIR BLACK Surround

NHT SuperCenter Center Channel Speaker High Gloss BLACK

And here are some pics (there's plenty of pics in the auction descriptions):

NHT SuperTwo

NHT SuperOne

NHT SuperCenter

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me here, contact me through eBay, or just post them here. Thanks for looking.

PS. I would rather let auction to run its course and for the transaction to go through eBay for both mine and the buyers' protection. Thanks!
Is this the same center that is timbre matched to the NHT 2.5i?

If so, I will likely take it. Screw the auction, what can I get it for?

L

leousm

Enthusiast
I don't know if the 2.5i is matched with the SuperCenter. I do know that the SuperOne and SuperTwo are. I will look into it and see what I can find.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis