FS Mint RS-850 pair Ref-1 Pair and MFW-15 pair

dgshtav

dgshtav

Junior Audioholic
For Sale:

1 Pair of Onix Reference-1 Mark II speakers (Commonly known as Ref-1) $499+ /pair

Rosewood Satin finish. Llike new and mint. Played only for a few hours (less than 10 hours). A Like-New, mint pair of Ref-1s for $499 plus transaction and/or shipping costs as applicable.

1 Pair of Rocket RS-850 for $950/pair.

The speakers are all Signature editions and are a Rosewood Satin finish. Original owner and purchased new A-stock from AV123. Less than a year old. Since used as surrounds, they must have seen about 80 hours (conservatively) worth of actual use. Not a single flaw. Mint.

2 units of Rosewood MFW-15. Unit-1 price $550 and Unit-2 price $525.

Rosewood Satin finish. Original owner and purchased new A-stock from AV123. The MFW-15 subwoofers are less than a year old. No issues with the electronics. No hums (in my setup), no pops, etc.

Unit-2 has some extremely minor cosmetic issues that are visible only upon very close inspection at an angled light. It's reflected in the lower price on Unit-2.

Buyer pays paypal CC fees. Other paypal payments do not attract any fees.

Shipping possible at buyers expense. I have all the original packaging for all the speakers. Will ship freight and on pallet only. No Fedex/UPS ground. Local (SFO Bay Area) sales preferred though.

All other speakers that you see in the pics are already sold.

Selling because I built me some LS-9s.

I am posting this sale ad through many forums and may not be able to check response/pms on each forum in a timely manner. Hence the best way to contact me about this sale is via email at dgshtav atty gmail dotty com

Thanks

Pics below.

RS-850 for sale --->

Thanks.

G

gkaste

Junior Audioholic
Bump for nice RS850s. I can't part with mine!

J

jephdood

Junior Audioholic
March 2010.. I'm guessing they're gone, but you never know I guess. ;)

G

gkaste

Junior Audioholic
Didn't even see that. Good catch!

exxtraa, I have some RS450s for sale if you are interested.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis