FS Martin Logan motion 40 pair/ motion 30 single/ Rotel rmb-1555 x1 gloss black/black

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Selling my remaining system so I have room to decide what I will be doing next for the living room casual setup. All are 9/10 excellent mint condition with barely any use at all, the motion 40s are 9 months old and the motion 30 is almost 10 months old. The Rotel is 2 months and 3 days old past return policy so I couldn’t return when I changed my mind to purchase an a21+ lol. I have receipts for the motion 40 pair motion 30 and the Rotel, none have been registered so I’m assuming u can utilize the receipts and register the, in your name for the remaining warranty etc. the Rotel I have box all packaging accessories like new etc, the motion 40s and30 I have all the accessories but no boxes sadly. Price wise I’m looking at 1000$ for the pair of 40s, 350$ for the 30 center, and 1500$ for the Rotel rmb 1555.... now I am interested in trading as well amp wise. Atm the idea is to get rid of all of this make room and determine if I will be going with the Martin Logan esl 9s or esl 11s for the living room 2.2 setup paired with my 2 BF 212s and between the parasound a21, a21+ or a anthem mca 225 gen 2 or 3 I doubt there’s much of a difference. I’m open to questions etc and I’ll post pics soon As my files are a,ways too large to post and idk why..

T

tbwebdev34

Audioholic
Bump update:

motion 30 sold
Motion 40 pair sold
Rotel rmb-1555 black available- 1025$

Rotel is 3 months 4 days old has double factory box and factory packaging inserts. Untouched power cable and trigger cable manuals and receipt for warranty registration(I haven’t registered it yet still 4 years 8-9 months of warranty when registered I guess). Reason for selling when I decided to go a different route and stick to strictly 2 channel I was already outside my magnolia design center 45 day return policy...hence I’m selling at a loss at this unit nee costs 2164.98 with taxes included. Local sale or shipping and splitting those costs with buyer. Unit is 9/10 barely used almost mint condition. The images posted are about a month old it’s packaged up but I can take more if needed and unpack it later this weekend.

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis