FS: Lord of the Rings Extended Editions (DVD)

55katest55

Audioholic
All are in good condition and come with everything. Everything is OBO too so dont be shy (seriously lol). ;) Prices include shipping.

Movies
Lord of the Rings Extended Editions (DVD, all 3 movies) - $45

Heat: KazaamAnandtech

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Guessing that 99% of the regulars on this forum already own this either on DVD or BD.

55katest55

Audioholic
haha, i figured. I'm just gonna sell em off (eventually) since i dont really watch any DVDs anymore and wait for another (properly colored FotR) EE BD release.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I watched the whole thing right after the BDs came out and the color changes were noticeable in a few scenes but didn't bother me at all. It isn't such a big deal that I'd skip the set. I'd expect it will be going for a good price over the holidays. GLWS :)

55katest55

Audioholic
I watched the whole thing right after the BDs came out and the color changes were noticeable in a few scenes but didn't bother me at all. It isn't such a big deal that I'd skip the set. I'd expect it will be going for a good price over the holidays. GLWS :)
Thanks! I guess i'll check it out then. I wish the tint wasn't there at all, but i hear more and more people saying it isn't noticable. I've been dying for the EEs on BR ever since I built my man cave. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis