FS: Kef R200C Center Channel

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Info:
I've decided to go with a totally different build in my HT and that means all my gear is getting sold to fund it.
The R200c is an excellent center channel. You won't find any bad reviews on it, based on my research and experience.

Condition:
9/10.
The photos at the end of this ad were taken with intent to highlight the condition. Original packaging is included.

Price:
$685+shipped, CONUS. (MSRP=$1000)

I accept paypal or personal check (just give time for the check to clear).

If you are interested in a local pickup to save some money, I am in Decatur, AL, 35603. I'm willing to drive a small bit to meet you, so contact me if you're interested. I also have a Sanus center channel stand and if you're local to me I'd be willing to give you the center channel stand. I believe it's the 18" version but I'll have to check. It may be the 22" version.

PM is fine, but email is usually better as I'm able to answer those more quickly. My email is: hardisj (at) gmail (dot) com.

Photos:

These are when I had the R500 towers (sold those long ago). But, they are better pictures of the product because I didn't have the window in the HT blacked out. A lot of these may seem redundant but I'm just doing the best I can to provide accurate condition through the photos.

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord
I know someone who might be interested. He has a terrible center channel right now.

DudeSerius

DudeSerius

Audiophyte
I'm definitely interested as I have satellites that are louder and crisper than my current center.

However I just recently spent a pretty penny to rebuild my development computer from scratch because an internal surge took out every component...it wasn't pretty...nor easy on the bank.

That said, if you can't get get rid of it by early next year, I may be able to convince the wife that it would be an excellent birthday present (or maybe our company will give bonuses because the company did so well) :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis