FS: JVC DLA-RS420/DLA-X570R and Denon AVR X-7200WA Mint

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hello. Selling off the theater gear. Both items are like new other than dust. Installed once and never removed from rack or mount. Denon was bought new by me from Safe and Sound. The projector came from AVS's JVC dealer. The receiver probably has another 100 hours of use over the projector as there was occasion where we used the TV instead.

$1000 plus shipping and any fees. JVC DLA-RS420/DLA-X570R - I have original Box, manual etc. I will also include the Chief mount, just pay shipping.
  • 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
  • Intelligent Lens Aperture for Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 400,000:1
  • 1800 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2615U) -265W High/200W Normal
  • 4K e-shift4
  • Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs -Compatible with full spec native 4K signals such as 4K60p 4:4:4, 4K60p 4:2:2/36bit and 4K24p 4:4:4/36bit -Compatible with 4K streaming devices and UHD BD content -Compatible with DCI Color Space
  • Low Latency Mode for Improved Gaming
  • Auto HDR (High Dynamic Range) Picture Preset
  • Motion Enhance (2D, 3D, 4K) with Clear Motion Drive
  • Multi Pixel Control (MPC) with Auto Mode for ease of use -MPC works with 4K60P (up to 4:4:4) signals
  • 3D Enabled (Active Shutter Method) -Accepts Frame Sequential, Side-by-Side, and Top-Bottom -3D Anamorphic Capable -3D Crosstalk Cancellation -3D Parallax Adjustment -Optional RF Active Shutter 3D Glasses (PK-AG3G) and RF 3D Emitter (PK-EM2G)
  • Lens Memory with 5 user adjustable presets
  • Motorized 2X Zoom Lens (1.4:1 – 2.8:1)
  • Simplified 6-Axis Color Management System
  • Manual Gamma Control included with JVC Calibration Software
  • Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Discovery Protocol)
  • 6th Generation 1920x1080 DILA devices
  • Ultra Quiet Operation (21db/Low Lamp)
  • Clear Black Processing improves local area contrast
  • Screen Adjustment Modes
  • Convergence Correction — 1/16th pixel increments with 2 memory positions
  • Inputs & Outputs -Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs -RS-232C -RJ45 LAN Connection -12V Trigger -3D Synchro
projfront.jpg

projrear.jpg

hours.jpg

$1000 plus shipping and any fees AVR X-7200WA - I have original manuals and box, remote, mic etc.
  • Power Output: 9 x 150 watts (8 ohms, 2 channels driven)
  • Auto Setup/Room EQ: Audyssey MultEQ XT32
  • Video Processing: 4K passthrough, 60 Hz, HDR, BT.2020, 4:4:4
  • Dimensions (WxHxD, Inches): 17.1 x 7.7 x 16.9
  • Weight (Pounds): 37.7
  • Video Inputs: HDMI 2.0 (8), component video (3), composite video (5)
  • Audio Inputs: Coaxial digital (2), optical digital (2), stereo analog (7), phono (1), Denon Link (1), 7.1-channel analog (1)
  • Additional: Wi-Fi/Bluetooth antenna (2), Ethernet (1), USB (2), AM (1), FM (1)
  • Video Outputs: HDMI 2.0 (3), component video (2), composite video (2)
  • Audio Outputs: Stereo analog (2), 13.2-channel analog (1), 1/4-inch headphone (1)
  • Additional: Trigger out (2), IR remote (in/out), RS-232C (1)
recfront.jpg

recrear.jpg

Last edited:
adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Offers are very welcome. This stuff has to go. It is a going out of business sale. Wife will soon have an ex in front of it.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Sounds bad, I'm sorry.
Thank you. If one has to do this at least we are still friends. Our daughter is in her last her of undergrad and understands. The sad part is that neither one of us can afford to keep the house without really stretching to pay off the other. I never thought it would be us. So it is sad especially after 23 years.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Thank you. If one has to do this at least we are still friends. Our daughter is in her last her of undergrad and understands. The sad part is that neither one of us can afford to keep the house without really stretching to pay off the other. I never thought it would be us. So it is sad especially after 23 years.
As is usual, it sounds like a first class plan to make each other miserable. That is the usual outcome.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Oh, I am OK if anyone wants to make a pity purchase. ;)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Bumpity bump. Reciever is on hold for a member. Will take offers on the projector.

H

HipSonic

Junior Audioholic
Hello. Selling off the theater gear. Both items are like new other than dust. Installed once and never removed from rack or mount. Denon was bought new by me from Safe and Sound. The projector came from AVS's JVC dealer. The receiver probably has another 100 hours of use over the projector as there was occasion where we used the TV instead.

$1000 plus shipping and any fees. JVC DLA-RS420/DLA-X570R - I have original Box, manual etc. I will also include the Chief mount, just pay shipping.
  • 40,000:1 Native Contrast Ratio
  • Intelligent Lens Aperture for Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 400,000:1
  • 1800 Lumens with High Power Lamp (PK-L2615U) -265W High/200W Normal
  • 4K e-shift4
  • Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs -Compatible with full spec native 4K signals such as 4K60p 4:4:4, 4K60p 4:2:2/36bit and 4K24p 4:4:4/36bit -Compatible with 4K streaming devices and UHD BD content -Compatible with DCI Color Space
  • Low Latency Mode for Improved Gaming
  • Auto HDR (High Dynamic Range) Picture Preset
  • Motion Enhance (2D, 3D, 4K) with Clear Motion Drive
  • Multi Pixel Control (MPC) with Auto Mode for ease of use -MPC works with 4K60P (up to 4:4:4) signals
  • 3D Enabled (Active Shutter Method) -Accepts Frame Sequential, Side-by-Side, and Top-Bottom -3D Anamorphic Capable -3D Crosstalk Cancellation -3D Parallax Adjustment -Optional RF Active Shutter 3D Glasses (PK-AG3G) and RF 3D Emitter (PK-EM2G)
  • Lens Memory with 5 user adjustable presets
  • Motorized 2X Zoom Lens (1.4:1 – 2.8:1)
  • Simplified 6-Axis Color Management System
  • Manual Gamma Control included with JVC Calibration Software
  • Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Discovery Protocol)
  • 6th Generation 1920x1080 DILA devices
  • Ultra Quiet Operation (21db/Low Lamp)
  • Clear Black Processing improves local area contrast
  • Screen Adjustment Modes
  • Convergence Correction — 1/16th pixel increments with 2 memory positions
  • Inputs & Outputs -Dual Full Speed 18Gbps HDMI/HDCP 2.2 Compatible Inputs -RS-232C -RJ45 LAN Connection -12V Trigger -3D Synchro
View attachment 68975
View attachment 68976
View attachment 68983
$1000 plus shipping and any fees AVR X-7200WA - I have original manuals and box, remote, mic etc.
  • Power Output: 9 x 150 watts (8 ohms, 2 channels driven)
  • Auto Setup/Room EQ: Audyssey MultEQ XT32
  • Video Processing: 4K passthrough, 60 Hz, HDR, BT.2020, 4:4:4
  • Dimensions (WxHxD, Inches): 17.1 x 7.7 x 16.9
  • Weight (Pounds): 37.7
  • Video Inputs: HDMI 2.0 (8), component video (3), composite video (5)
  • Audio Inputs: Coaxial digital (2), optical digital (2), stereo analog (7), phono (1), Denon Link (1), 7.1-channel analog (1)
  • Additional: Wi-Fi/Bluetooth antenna (2), Ethernet (1), USB (2), AM (1), FM (1)
  • Video Outputs: HDMI 2.0 (3), component video (2), composite video (2)
  • Audio Outputs: Stereo analog (2), 13.2-channel analog (1), 1/4-inch headphone (1)
  • Additional: Trigger out (2), IR remote (in/out), RS-232C (1)
View attachment 68980
View attachment 68979
Nah, Brother, unless you're happy with it, I hate hearing you're going through that. Do you have any other components for sale?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis