Fs / Jolida 502b Int Tube Amp W/ Mod Package

P

pearsall001

Full Audioholic
Hi guys, I have a fabulous piece of gear for sale, a Jolida 502B int tube amp (60 watt) with the Level 1 mod done by Chris Johnson the founder of Sonic Frontiers. I originally purchased the amp from Wally at Underwoodhifi.com. The level one mods are done by Chris Johnson up in Canada. He takes an already impressive amp to a whole new level of performance. I paid $1665 for the amp back in July. I'm selling for $1200 which also includes shipping in original box & full insurance. Here is the reason I am selling, 'cause I know you're gonna ask. I bought the amp for double duty in both HT & 2 channel listening. At the time the Jolida did a superb job powering my ENERGY Connoisseur C7 floorstanders which are rated at 90db sensitivity. Then that dreaded disease "UPGRADE-ITIS hits me. During my quest for new speakers I fell in love with a pair of AAD 2001 monitors, I had to have them!! You know the feeling. The only drawback is that the AAD 2001's are rated at 86db sensitivity which is a huge difference from the ENERGY C7's. For my listening tastes the Jolida just didn't have enough "UMPH" for me especially in HT mode. I need more power to run these babies. If interested I will gladly send pics & a copy of original invoice. PM w/ any questions or if interested. Thanks, Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis