FS: Infinity Beta HT. 10 hours of use and only 3 months old.

A

AngelusNexx

Junior Audioholic
Hey guys Im selling my Infinity Beta Home Theater because it is messing with my direct view tube tv and the area I have it in is much too small for them. My room is only 10 foot by 13 foot. I have no idea what I was thinking when I bought them but they are too big for my area and they are too close to my tube tv. Im selling it to get a Infinity Modulus.

I have only watched 2 movies and listened to about 6 hours of music with these. They are PERFECT. Not one single scratch or blemish on a single speaker.

2x Beta 40 Fronts
1x Beta C360 Center
2x Beta ES250 Surrounds
1x Beta SW12 Subwoofer

I am selling these for $1299 plus shipping. I would really like a local buyer if possible since they are so big plus you could save on shipping costs. Im in Northeast Ohio.
I have all the boxes and manuals still. I will throw in my R.A.B.O.S. optimization kit ($100) as well that I bought since the Modulus I will be buying comes with one.

Would just like to expand that they really are flawless. Not a single scratch. Perfect physically and mechanically. They are in a smoke free house and have never been smoked around or anything like that.

If you are VERY interested and you want to see them then I can snap a few pics and find a place to host them.

Last edited:
sdy284

sdy284

Audioholic
how could they being messing with your tube tv? both the beta 40's & the C360 center are video shielded & shouldn't cause any problems with your tv. Now the subwoofer on the other hand, that is most likely NOT shielded. Was your sub to close to your tv?

A

AngelusNexx

Junior Audioholic
Its not the sub. The subwoofer is about 5 feet away from my tv and ive done tests to see if it was the sub and it is not. I am sure that it is the Beta 40s. The C360 does not mess with my tv either.:confused:

V

vaf3

Audioholic Intern
Would you be willing to sell just the es250s?

V

vaf3

Audioholic Intern
ES250s...

I take it you're not trying to piece your system off?

S

schwerhaiv

Audiophyte
interested

Please let me know whether or not you have sold these. I may be interested in all, or possibly all except the sub. Thanks,
schwerhaiv

A

AngelusNexx

Junior Audioholic
Sorry for not posting in such a long time guys. I had some personal issues that kept me pretty busy. If you guys are still interested (11 days later now) I will post some pictures tomorrow.

A

AngelusNexx

Junior Audioholic
schwerhaiv and ragged. If you see this then post back and let me know if you are still interested and I will post pictures tomorrow (Friday)

R

Ralph

Enthusiast
Could you post some pics, and,,, Im also in NEO. Where at in NEO?

A

AngelusNexx

Junior Audioholic
Yes I will post pics in a little bit. I am in Canton Ohio.

R

Ralph

Enthusiast
They look great,,,,but I have a problem. I have a boat that was supposed to be sold this week and it fell through. I am working on coming up with more money now, so if you still have them when I finally get the money I'll more than likely take them. I live in Uniontown and work in North Canton, so you are right next door to me. I know that if you get another offer its first come first served so it'll be my loss. Post if you sell them.

A

AngelusNexx

Junior Audioholic
Ok sounds good. I will post here if I sell them. If not hit me up.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis