brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Sub is practically new.
It has about 10 hours of use on it, and is in 100% condition.
I normally put audio equipment up for sale here first:) , but this time I went straight to the eBay route:eek: (as I saw Doug's sub did not get any biters, and he as well decided for eBay).

Everything that I could say about the sub is typed there (eBay). Including reason for sale.

I will ship international, but honestly the price to ship international is to much (for the average joe)
Being, I checked shipping rates for Columbia, Germany, U.K., Ireland and a few other places. The shipping charge for an 80lb item starts at 367.00 for shipping and that was to a somewhat close place, most areas was well over 450.00 for shipping (some were around 680.00 U.S. dollars). So the only people that I could see to afford the shipping just for a sub, would be someone who could afford their own private jet. And at that point, it would be easier to smuggle the item in (just kidding on the smuggle item).

Anyhow, eBay auction # is 9717135553 or check under my user name - it is the same as here.
Direct link (if it works) is HERE

You can PM me here with any questions, or use the eBay ask seller.
Most people here, that have bought items from me, will tell you - that I do take care of my equipment.;)

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis