C

carl0

Junior Audioholic
For sale is a ROG STRIX RTX 2080TI-011G-Gaming edition in excellent working condition.
It comes with the original packaging, Performance is great - I have benchmarked it in the past and it performs just as you would expect a 2080 TI to perform. It can maintain high frame rates even in 4K resolution. It is fast and quiet even when playing the latest demanding AAA games. I used this in an HTPC and it was cared for meticulously in an environment with no smokers and no pets.
Memory Size: 11 GB, Connectors: HDCP, USB 1.0/1.1, DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI. Features: LED Lighting, VR Ready, RGB Lighting, G-SYNC/FreeSync Compatible, SLI/CrossFire Ready, Multiple Monitor Support. Power Cable Requirement: 8-Pin + 8-Pin PCI-E. Cooling Component Included: Fan with Heatsink, Compatible Slot: PCI Express 3.0 x1, APIs: DirectDraw, CUDA, DirectCompute 11, Direct2D, Direct3D.

Asking Price: USD$1400 Shipped

Incredible graphics card - great performance in any game.

If you are interested kindly contact via mail
equipments at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
The new 3080 is 15% faster than the 2080TI and the 3080 is launching at $700.
Good luck with the sale, you’re going to need it!

diskreet

diskreet

Audioholic
The new 3080 is 15% faster than the 2080TI and the 3080 is launching at $700.
Good luck with the sale, you’re going to need it!
There's a reason these were selling for $300-$500 after the 3000 series was announced. Good luck OP but I wouldn't recommend anyone purchase one of these for even half that asking price. Less than that is still good performance per dollar, but I'd just wait for a 3080 myself. That said, if $700 is just a bit too much, I'd consider stretching to a 2080Ti any day. Still a killer card for sure.

Last edited:
T

TankTop5

Audioholic General
There's a reason these were selling for $300-$500 after the 3000 series was announced. Good luck OP but I wouldn't recommend anyone purchase one of these for even half that asking price. Less than that is still good performance per dollar, but I'd just wait for a 3080 myself. That said, if $700 is just a bit too much, I'd consider stretching to a 2080Ti any day. Still a killer card for sure.
I think the 3090 Titan is going to be around $1,500 but good luck getting one. That thing will be a monster, 24gb of ram, I’m guessing 4K at 144fps won’t be an issue. Perhaps another lifetime.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I have 1070ti. Upgrade would be nice. I'll pay you a fair price for it, a $140. Take it or leave it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
For sale is a ROG STRIX RTX 2080TI-011G-Gaming edition in excellent working condition.
It comes with the original packaging, Performance is great - I have benchmarked it in the past and it performs just as you would expect a 2080 TI to perform. It can maintain high frame rates even in 4K resolution. It is fast and quiet even when playing the latest demanding AAA games. I used this in an HTPC and it was cared for meticulously in an environment with no smokers and no pets.
Memory Size: 11 GB, Connectors: HDCP, USB 1.0/1.1, DVI, DisplayPort, HDMI. Features: LED Lighting, VR Ready, RGB Lighting, G-SYNC/FreeSync Compatible, SLI/CrossFire Ready, Multiple Monitor Support. Power Cable Requirement: 8-Pin + 8-Pin PCI-E. Cooling Component Included: Fan with Heatsink, Compatible Slot: PCI Express 3.0 x1, APIs: DirectDraw, CUDA, DirectCompute 11, Direct2D, Direct3D.

Asking Price: USD$1400 Shipped

Incredible graphics card - great performance in any game.

If you are interested kindly contact via mail
equipments at protonmail dot com

Thanks for looking.
Hahaha $1400??!!! You don’t sell a used card at new card prices. Have your mom or dad check your posts before you actually post something next time.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
It's why I dumped my 2080TI about a month before the 3080s came out LOL. I just got the Aorus 3080 RTX after about 3 weeks of spamming local sites. I got 1k back then, its a sub $400 card at best now. the 3070s will be out soon with equal performance for $499

pcosmic

pcosmic

Senior Audioholic
I AM GONNA GET THE AMD "BIG NAVI" RX 6900 XT, WHICH WILL SHT ALL OVER YOUR CARD FOR A 1000 BUCKS, YOU GREEDY MCNEEDY VULTURE!!

HE WANTS 1400 FOR THIS PIECE OF SHT!! GREEDY MCNEEDY ....BWAAAHAHAHA

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis