FS: Gallo Acoustics Ref. 3.1s

6L6X4

6L6X4

Audioholic
If you are looking at this ad, you probably already know what these are. The Gallo Acoustics Reference 3.1s are considered to be one of the best sounding speakers in the world.

Positive reviews can be found all over the net. Here’s one from 6 Moons magazine: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/gallo5/ref31.html

This pair is in fantastic condition, easily a 9/10 on the A-gon rating scale. They come with the black and optional cherry bases. The cherry bases were a $300 upgrade. With the extra cherry bases, this pair retailed for $3300. I’m asking a very reasonable $1750 for these world-class speakers.

I have the boxes, packing, manuals and spikes that came with these when new.

I would prefer local pick-up here in Florence, Oregon, but will consider shipping if the buyer makes the arrangements and pays the expense. I will carefully pack the speakers into their original boxes and make them available to the shipper. The original packing is 2 solid blocks of styro-foam that fit in “clam-shell” fashion around the speaker for maximum protection. The extra bases and spikes ship in a third box. I can take a series of full resolution pictures for potential buyers.

Questions? Please contact me directly at toobwacky -at- gmail -dot- com.

Thanks for looking!

This photo illustrates the covers, but the outboard stands do not come with this sale.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis