FS: Funk Audio 21.0LX Subwoofer (new)

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
Selling a Funk Audio 21.0 LX sub. I purchased two from Nathan, but am going to go with a single only.

It is a new unit, currently being completed. It uses a demo driver & amp, both of which are in new condition. The enclosure itself is a custom size - 23w x 20d x 27h, and color is black ash.

Sub is in the veneering stage, and hopefully will be ready to ship from Funk Audio in the next 2-4 weeks. Comes with Full warranty.

$5495, plus paypal fees. Shipping costs to be worked out between buyer and Funk Audio.

https://www.funkaudio.ca/store/p51/F...io_21.0LX.html

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
price drop - $4750 shipped for 1. $8999 shipped for 2. Comes straight from
funk with full warranty.

Paypal add 3%

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
That is one hell of a sub!
It is cool that Nathan Funk even builds the driver himself!
That is a sweet deal for someone who has that kind of money!

A

Abbizle55

Audiophyte
Hi, I know this maybe a long shot, but is this still available? Please let me know. Thanks:)

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
sorry-sold. I do have a seaton submersive master/slave I’m selling though

A

Abbizle55

Audiophyte
Which exact model is it? How old is it? Can you post pics? Has it got multi voltage 110-240v? Price?

Also can you provide your experience between the Funk and the Seaton.

Thanks

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
It’s the HP, Master and Slave. About 3.5 years old, black maple. Looking for 2800, local pickup from msp.
0282854C-9E4E-492F-ABC9-AE0C5A61E611.jpeg

0E80BE47-1D57-4B5B-AD20-91C72DD8EC8F.jpeg

A

Abbizle55

Audiophyte
Which do you think was better overall, the Funk 21 or the smaller pair of Seaton?

M

Madhuski

Audioholic
I never took possession of the Funk’s so can’t compare them directly. The Seatons have always been top notch performers, imo.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis