FS. Focal Audiom 6WM midrange drivers

K

Keithym53

Audiophyte
I have four Audiom 6WM midranges for sale. These are in excellent condition and have have very low hours as they were only broken in so TS parameters could be measured. These are the same mids used in JM Labs top of the line Grand Utopia. $115 each. I also have four 10 W 6411 woofers. These 10" woofers also have the "W" cone material. Also very low hours. $150 each. Picture shows 6WM drivers in test jig. Pictures of woofers also available. Also for in the picture are two ESG G2 ribbon tweeters.$120 each

Please email for pictures.

L

labtek7591

Audiophyte
Please e-mail @labtek@sbcglobal.net if any of the 6WM are avaiable.

Cheers

C

cymrx7r1

Enthusiast
Keithym53 said:
I have four Audiom 6WM midranges for sale. These are in excellent condition and have have very low hours as they were only broken in so TS parameters could be measured. These are the same mids used in JM Labs top of the line Grand Utopia. $115 each. I also have four 10 W 6411 woofers. These 10" woofers also have the "W" cone material. Also very low hours. $150 each. Picture shows 6WM drivers in test jig. Pictures of woofers also available. Also for in the picture are two ESG G2 ribbon tweeters.$120 each

Please email for pictures.
HELLO KEITH I TALKED WITH MY FRIEND WITH THE GRAND UTOPIAS HE WANTS THEM!CAN YOU EMAIL ME AGAIN? OR CALL IF YOU STILL HAVE MY# :eek: apiedlau@aol.com

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis