FS: Emotiva XMC-1 with upgraded 4k HDMI board.

limp fox

limp fox

Audiophyte
Price: $1,500

Hello all. First off, don't be thrown off by the "1" post count. I would frequent this forum, but just never contributed as I typically posted on AVS (under the same name - feel free to see posting there) and the Emo Lounge (Judd1980). I wanted to finally create an account and try to sell this processor here since the last two times I tried to lower my price on AVS, I got bump warnings, which after awhile become a little annoying. It' probably my 5th in 8-years ; not sure how ones supposed to adjust and update the thread, but nonetheless, it's gotten old. With that said below is my FS posting.

I've upgraded my processor to a Marantz 8805 so this one has to go - Asking $1,500 which I believe is more than fair. I have the original packaging so if need be I can ship this at the buyers expense. This unit comes with the upgraded 4K, 2.0b with HDCP 2.2, and HDR board already installed, along with the most recent FW. I will include the original HDMI board as well, all included accessories, including calibration microphone. I'm not 100% sure, but I believe the Dirac Live service can be transferred to the new owner since I've never once set it up. If you plan to rack mount this unit I would be willing to include the rack ears at no additional cost. There's about 2-years left on the transferable warranty.

Currently, I have just about 1,100 hours on this unit. You'd be hard pressed to find any little scratch and/or nick anywhere on the unit, the clear protection film is still on the display. The remote however, has fallen on the floor a few times and has a few small nicks in it, but still functions 100% as it should. After having dropped it a few times I put it away and started using the remote app which is readily available if you have the processor hooked up to your network.

Main reason for upgrading was not the extra processing power because honestly I only have a 7.1 setup, but it was due to the handshake issues with my JVC 4K PJ. Dealing with it just got old. With that said this unit works flawlessly with any of the TV's I have in my home, it's just a known issue for many of us JVC owners.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

PS: If you can't see the picture I can gladly sent you one via email. I had to resize it for this posting.

Thank you,
J.Nguyen

Attachments

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis