FS: DNP Supernova Blade $900 San Diego, OBO

S

snyderkv

Enthusiast
DNP Supernova Blade 100" 2.3 gain for sale. Colors pop like an LCD while retaining contrast as you can see in photos, the spot lights are absorbed while retaining black levels. Great for lower lumen projectors or living rooms. It's also only 3mm thick and 28 lbs.

This may still be the best ALR on the market edging out Black Diamond in sparkles, sheen and hot spotting and is the only true zero edge border design to my knowledge.

3.) DNP Supernova Blade 2.jpg

Here are a few side by sides showing the differences in gain between a .8 and my 2.3 that is for sale. They were at a slight angle so the camera picks up hot spotting but wasn't visible to the eye. You'd need a 6000+ lumen projector on the .8 to get the same effect. The dark gray helps retain black levels in non light controlled environments.

More info https://www.dnp-screens.com/en/products/front-screens/dnp-supernova-blade/

MSRP is ~2800 but will sell for $900 or best offer if buyer picks up. Auditions are welcome but you must bring your own projector.

Attachments

Last edited:
S

snyderkv

Enthusiast
Price lowered to $500. Renting my place out and I do not have the means to carry this to storage. I can get more donating it for a tax write off.

Last edited:
S

snyderkv

Enthusiast
Lowered to $400 for local pickup in San Diego. I'm leaving country on the 14th so if nobody bites, the screen will go into storage.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis