FS: Denon AVR-4311CI - Chicago Area

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
For sale is a Denon AVR-4311CI in excellent condition. Includes all accessories (Minus AM/FM antenna) & box. Everything that came with it. Latest firmware installed. Everything works. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY AT THIS POINT.

$200

Thank you!

Power and Processing:

9-channel amplifier
140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD, with 2 channels driven
Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, and DTS-HD™ High Resolution
Pro Logic® IIz expands the soundstage's vertical dimension (requires an additional pair of "height" speakers)
Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ® XT32 32-point auto setup and room calibration system (microphone included)
Audyssey Dynamic Volume mode to keep listening levels steady
Audyssey Dynamic EQ™ for fuller sound at lower listening levels
three-room/three-source output with powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd or 3rd room (using powered 2nd or 3rd room stereo output allows 5.1 home theater in main room)
Digital Music Options:

Apple AirPlay®-ready with free firmware upgrade from Denon
listen to music from iPod®, iPhone®, or other portable music player via the front- or rear-panel USB inputs
iPod® video integration (requires optional Denon ASD-11R dock)
PC networking for streaming sound and pictures, plus Internet radio (broadband connection required)
built-in HD Radio tuner
SIRIUS satellite radio capable (requires SIRIUS subscription and optional SiriusConnect™ home tuner kit)
Audio Performance Features:

high-current, low-impedance amplifier design
Pure Direct modes switch off all unused circuitry for the cleanest possible sound
Compressed Audio Restorer for better sound with compressed music sources
192kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converters for all channels
detachable power cord
Connections:

1080p-compatible HDMI switching: 7 in, 2 out
HDMI version 1.4a with support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, lip-sync, 1080/24p video, 7.1 uncompressed 24/96 audio, DVD-Audio, SACD, and HDMI-CEC with compatible video sources and TVs
analog-to-HDMI video upconversion (up to 1080p/24/60 output via HDMI) with Anchor Bay Technologies VRS advanced video processing and scaling
HDMI-to-HDMI video conversion with scaling up to 1080p resolution
component video switching (3 in, 1 out)
digital audio inputs: 2 optical, 2 coaxial
digital audio outputs: 1 optical
7 audio/video inputs, including:
1 front-panel input with composite and S-video
6 rear-panel inputs with composite and S-video
2 audio-only inputs (including phono)
7.1-channel analog audio preamp input
9.2-channel analog audio preamp output
preamp outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
front- and rear-panel USB ports for audio playback from USB flash drives, hard disk drives, and portable MP3 music players
Ethernet port for music and JPEG streaming from a wired PC network, and control via a PC
Denon Link (4th Edition) for enhanced video performance with compatible Denon Blu-ray players
DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified to ensure optimal compatibility with other network-enabled equipment
RS-232C port for automated control systems
2 sets of main speaker outputs
back surround speaker channels re-assignable for bi-amping front left and right speakers
General Features:

3 Quick Select buttons — save settings for commonly used sources, like video input and volume level
intuitive on-screen menu via all monitor outputs
learning/multibrand touchscreen electro-luminescent remote
basic remote for second or third listening room (requires remote control extender system, not included)
Denon's free remote app lets you use your iPod touch®, iPhone® or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi® remote
17-1/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 17-3/4""D
weight: 38 lbs.

I

illbeback

Audiophyte
For sale is a Denon AVR-4311CI in excellent condition. Includes all accessories (Minus AM/FM antenna) & box. Everything that came with it. Latest firmware installed. Everything works. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY AT THIS POINT.

$200

Thank you!

Power and Processing:

9-channel amplifier
140 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD, with 2 channels driven
Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, and DTS-HD™ High Resolution
Pro Logic® IIz expands the soundstage's vertical dimension (requires an additional pair of "height" speakers)
Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ® XT32 32-point auto setup and room calibration system (microphone included)
Audyssey Dynamic Volume mode to keep listening levels steady
Audyssey Dynamic EQ™ for fuller sound at lower listening levels
three-room/three-source output with powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd or 3rd room (using powered 2nd or 3rd room stereo output allows 5.1 home theater in main room)
Digital Music Options:

Apple AirPlay®-ready with free firmware upgrade from Denon
listen to music from iPod®, iPhone®, or other portable music player via the front- or rear-panel USB inputs
iPod® video integration (requires optional Denon ASD-11R dock)
PC networking for streaming sound and pictures, plus Internet radio (broadband connection required)
built-in HD Radio tuner
SIRIUS satellite radio capable (requires SIRIUS subscription and optional SiriusConnect™ home tuner kit)
Audio Performance Features:

high-current, low-impedance amplifier design
Pure Direct modes switch off all unused circuitry for the cleanest possible sound
Compressed Audio Restorer for better sound with compressed music sources
192kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converters for all channels
detachable power cord
Connections:

1080p-compatible HDMI switching: 7 in, 2 out
HDMI version 1.4a with support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, lip-sync, 1080/24p video, 7.1 uncompressed 24/96 audio, DVD-Audio, SACD, and HDMI-CEC with compatible video sources and TVs
analog-to-HDMI video upconversion (up to 1080p/24/60 output via HDMI) with Anchor Bay Technologies VRS advanced video processing and scaling
HDMI-to-HDMI video conversion with scaling up to 1080p resolution
component video switching (3 in, 1 out)
digital audio inputs: 2 optical, 2 coaxial
digital audio outputs: 1 optical
7 audio/video inputs, including:
1 front-panel input with composite and S-video
6 rear-panel inputs with composite and S-video
2 audio-only inputs (including phono)
7.1-channel analog audio preamp input
9.2-channel analog audio preamp output
preamp outputs for 2 powered subwoofers
front- and rear-panel USB ports for audio playback from USB flash drives, hard disk drives, and portable MP3 music players
Ethernet port for music and JPEG streaming from a wired PC network, and control via a PC
Denon Link (4th Edition) for enhanced video performance with compatible Denon Blu-ray players
DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) certified to ensure optimal compatibility with other network-enabled equipment
RS-232C port for automated control systems
2 sets of main speaker outputs
back surround speaker channels re-assignable for bi-amping front left and right speakers
General Features:

3 Quick Select buttons — save settings for commonly used sources, like video input and volume level
intuitive on-screen menu via all monitor outputs
learning/multibrand touchscreen electro-luminescent remote
basic remote for second or third listening room (requires remote control extender system, not included)
Denon's free remote app lets you use your iPod touch®, iPhone® or Android™ device as a Wi-Fi® remote
17-1/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 17-3/4""D
weight: 38 lbs.
I'll pick that up also.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
My question is, what are you REPLACING the Denon with? :D

I just sold/shipped my Denon AVR-5308CI.

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
My question is, what are you REPLACING the Denon with? :D

I just sold/shipped my Denon AVR-5308CI.
Sad to say, my entire set-up has been replaced with a Harmon Kardon Enchant 1300 Soundbar w/ matching subwoofer. Moving to SW Florida in a month and the wife had no plans for all my gear. That said, this HK Soundbar and Subwoofer is pretty damn good! I was pleasantly surprised at its performance!!

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Sad to say, my entire set-up has been replaced with a Harmon Kardon Enchant 1300 Soundbar w/ matching subwoofer. Moving to SW Florida in a month and the wife had no plans for all my gear. That said, this HK Soundbar and Subwoofer is pretty damn good! I was pleasantly surprised at its performance!!
What did she do when you and your gear told her you no plans for her..? :p

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
It is all good, I am retiring and its a new day. I will see how this goes at least!

H

HuggLyfe305

Audiophyte
Hey I am in Miami, I would take it off your hands when you get here,

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
Is this one of the samsung sound bars?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
That said, this HK Soundbar and Subwoofer is pretty damn good! I was pleasantly surprised at its performance!!
I got a chance to listen to one of the Yamaha Sound Projector Soundbars (YSP-800 I believe) it seems similar in that there are a bunch of speakers all aimed to mimic surround sound assuming the reflections work in your room. This room was pretty straight forward, but the sound quality was always better when I switched it to simple stereo mode. That said it was a good sounding speaker given that the soundbar only provided something like 3' separation between sides (and that you shouldn't expect those little ~2" speakers to "rock the house").
I am wondering if Harman did better with the surround effects "trickery" or if you have yet compared straight stereo mode to the surround effects mode!

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
i just picked up one of the samsung/harmon sound bars. it sounds awesome, but it has a volume control problem when I use it with my amazon firestick it always brings to volume back to 34 which is to loud for night time viewing.

G

Gov

Senior Audioholic
Harmon did a pretty darn good job with the MultiBeam surround effect. I have only heard a few other Soundbars and their surround effects were not very good and over done. JBL's in their Bar 3.1 comes to mind...

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I have heard sound bars I could live with if I couldn't have my big gear.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
How could you choose a wife over your gear:confused:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis