FS: Denon AVR-4310CI AV Surround Receiver

tn001d

tn001d

Senior Audioholic
For sale Denon AVR-4310CI AV surround Receiver.
$350 Shipped

Excellent condition (They dont make them like the used to! )
All original accessories (Remote x 2, Audyssey Mic, Power cord, etc) and box included.
Originally used in 5.1 system only and never pushed hard (apartment living). Has been used rarely since 2015

Will be double boxed and shipped with Fed Ex
Power and Processing:
  • 130 watts x 7 into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.05% THD
  • Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD™ Master Audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, DTS-HD™ High Resolution Audio, Dolby® Digital EX, DTS-ES™, Pro Logic® IIx, Pro Logic® IIz and DTS Neo:6 decoding
  • Audyssey Laboratories' MultEQ XT eight-point auto setup and room calibration system (microphone included)
  • Audyssey DSX processing for enhanced surround sound height and width effects using additional front speakers
Digital Music Options:
  • built-in HD Radio tuner with multi-casting reception
  • SIRIUS satellite radio capable (requires SIRIUS subscription and optional SiriusConnect™ home tuner kit)
  • XM Satellite Radio Ready with decoding for XM's HD Surround channels (requires XM subscription and optional XM tuner kit)
  • iPod® integration:
    • USB direct connection (audio playback only)
    • optional Denon ASD-11R control dock for audio and video playback
  • audio and photo streaming on a wired PC network, plus Internet radio (broadband connection required)
Audio Performance Features:
  • Compressed Audio Restorer for better sound with compressed music sources
  • Pure Direct modes switch off all unused circuitry for the cleanest possible sound
  • HDCD decoding
  • 16 separate PCM1791A 192kHz/24-bit digital-to-analog converters
Connections:
  • 1080p-compatible HDMI switching: 6 in, 2 out (including 1 front-panel input)
  • analog-to-HDMI video upconversion (up to 1080p/24/60 output via HDMI) with Anchor Bay Technologies VRS advanced video processing and scaling
  • HDMI version 1.3a with support for Deep Color, x.v.Color, lip-sync, 1080/24p video, 7.1 uncompressed 24/96 audio, DVD-Audio, SACD, and HDMI-CEC with compatible video sources and TVs
  • component video switching: 3 in, 1 out
  • component video conversion (composite to S-video, or composite and S-video to component)
  • three-room/three-source output:
    • powered and line-level stereo audio output for 2nd room (using powered 2nd or 3rd room stereo output allows 5.1 home theater in main room)
    • composite video output for 2nd room
    • line-level or powered stereo audio output for 3rd room
  • conversion of optical or coaxial digital signals to analog audio output for 2nd and 3rd rooms (PCM signals only)
  • digital audio inputs: 3 optical (including 1 front-panel), 3 coaxial
  • digital audio outputs: 2 optical
  • 7 audio/video inputs, including:
    • 1 front-panel input with composite and S-video
    • 6 rear-panel inputs with composite and S-video
  • 2 audio-only inputs (including phono)
  • 7.1-channel analog audio preamp input
  • 7.1-channel analog audio preamp output
  • front and rear USB ports for audio playback from USB flash drives, hard disk drives, and portable USB music players (including iPod)
  • Ethernet port for music and JPEG streaming from a wired PC network, and control via a PC
  • Denon Link jack (4th edition)
  • RS-232C port for automated control systems
  • detachable power cord
  • 2 switched AC outlets
  • 1 set of main speaker outputs
  • back surround speaker channels re-assignable for bi-amping front left and right speakers
General Features:
  • on-screen GUI (Graphical User Interface) superimposed on HDMI output (up to 1080p)
  • learning/multibrand touchscreen electro-luminescent remote
  • basic remote for second or third listening room (requires remote control extender system, not included)
  • 17-1/8"W x 6-3/4"H x 16-15/16"D
  • weight: 35 lbs.

Attachments

S

Snowpuppy

Enthusiast
Hey there, I’m interested in the Denon, your timing couldn’t have been more perfect actually! How do we go about doing this? I guess just contact me via PM, and I can give you my contact info there. Thanks!

tn001d

tn001d

Senior Audioholic
I have reset the receiver back to original settings. I have included a free high speed HDMI cable.

Here are a few pictures.

Ready to ship to you !

Last edited:
Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
I have the smaller sibling 2310CI from 2010. If you don't need atmos they're great receivers.

tn001d

tn001d

Senior Audioholic
Yes. Shipping manager says it’s on the loading dock and ready to go !

tn001d

tn001d

Senior Audioholic
I send FedEx tracking once you send payment . Probably drop it off tomorrow or Monday

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall
I send FedEx tracking once you send payment . Probably drop it off tomorrow or Monday
Just seeing this! You responded to the public thread instead of the PM. venmoing you now.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis