FS: Cherry DCM TP160s bookshelf speaker pair

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Selling a pair of DCM TP160s cherry bookshelf speakers. $85 + shipping

Paypal payment. Shipping via Fedex Ground/Home delivery (insured). Local pickup near Pittsburgh available.

Original owner. Speakers in excellent shape. Original packaging and grills included. I do have a 3rd matching speaker that was damaged during shipping. The front corner of the cabinet is dinged/crushed a bit. I will include that for free if you buy locally, so you'll have backup drivers/xover, or can run 3 across the front if you don't care about the look of the cabinet damage. I don't have appropriate packaging to ship it.

100% positive feedback at Us Audio Mart, Ebay, and Audiogon under username fven3.

Pics here: https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649729702-cherry-dcm-tp160s-bookshelf-speaker-pair/

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Excellent speakers, good price. I run the tower version in my main living room setup, had them there about 18 months now I think.

I think I have bought something from you a few years back too. I can't remember, it may have been a benchtop power supply or a function generator.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
They are solid speakers... I just don't need them. As has often happened, I've accumulated some extra speakers that just don't get use.

Hmmm, if you bought from me, it likely would've been speakers, sub, AVR, or DAC.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Bump...

$75 + shipping. FIRM.

I may be willing to ship the 3rd speaker at buyer's expense, but I need to make sure I have appropriate packaging.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I have these speakers and they're very good speakers. $75 is more than a fair price.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Someone was looking for a pair of DCM on Pogre thread a couple of weeks ago. I'd check there. Got two pairs and I wouldn't let them go. Try Craigslist too.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Thanks for the heads up.

Ended up finding a buyer at AVS.

So these are SOLD.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis