FS. Carver AV-505 (80W x 5) Amp

J

johnnybon

Junior Audioholic
I'm selling my Carver AV505 (80W x 5) amplifier. I'm building a new home theater room and need a bigger amp. It's 2 years old with a transferable 5 year warranty from One Call. It will ship in the original box complete with manual, rack handles and power cord. I will include the Bill of Sale for the warranty. This amp is conservatively rated and seems much more powerful than its rating. I used a Yamaha HTR-5760 as a pre/pro and the Carver is twice as powerful than the Yamaha. The shipping weigt is 48 lbs. The #3 binding post is slightly stripped and doesn't open all the way, however I was able to put a 16 awg speaker wire and connect it with no problem. It also accepts banana plugs which will work. Unit was kept in a ventilated rack and other than the #3 binding post is in perfect condition with no scratches. It never runs hot and is always just barely warm. I will send pictures upon request. Priced to sell at $230.00 + Shipping. Paypal accepted only to a verified address in the 48 states. Shipping is from NY, 10977 (roughly $15-$40). Send me your zip and I'll give you an exact quote. Local pickup available.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis