FS BNIB - Oppo BDP93 NuForce Edition

K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
FS- Just got it two weeks ago.

I am selling this, new in box with all accessories as new, with only 5 hours on it of CD playback only, for $745 shipped via Fedex to anywhere in the 48 States.

I am going to pick up a BDP-95 instead since I would prefer to have the XLR analog hookups for my system which the 93 does not have, that is pretty much it..

Absolutely fabulous player, I tested it Saturday on a $150k reference 2ch system against a $10k Faroudja transport and $13k Wadia transport. The analog output of the 93 NuForce at this paltry price is nothing short of amazing, and it sounds almost as good as the above mentioned transports. The only difference we noticed was a bit more wideness of sound stage in the Faroudja and Wadia vs the 93 NuForce. Depth, dimension, detail, and naturalness of sound from the 93 NuForce was 95% on par, if not the same.

We also tested this against the top of the line $2200 Pioneer Elite 09FD BD player and the Oppo just put it to shame on CD playback. That was indeed a hoot. Writing this I'm still quite amazed as this is my first experience with Oppo / NuForce. I am simply stunned by the quality at this price.

K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
Would you consider shipping to Canada?
Sure, just tack on $20 USD for the insured shipping. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

(UPDATE) - Looks like I can't send you a PM, probably because your registration here is still waiting on confirmation.

T

temicxoch

Audiophyte
Sorry about that: I can't seem to send PMs because I just registered to answer your ad. I am happy to pay your asking price + shipping cost to Canada. Please contact me by email: dpatric2 at uwo dot ca and I can give you the rest of my contact info and work out payment. Thanks! David

K

k_lewis

Junior Audioholic
cool deal- sent you an email so let me know if you get it.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis