FS: Axiom QS8 surround pair

B

Blue Dude

Audioholic
Listed on eBay for $450 with free shipping. Make an offer! I'd rather sell to an Audioholic anyway.

===================

I'm selling my pair of Axiom QS8 v2 surround sound speakers, finished in Black Oak. They have been responsibly used, never abused, in my home theater room as side surrounds and I'm the original owner. They function perfectly, and I can't discern any cosmetic flaws, so the condition is at least Very Good, if not Like New. They retail for $758, so I'm offering equivalent performance at a significant discount.

The design is quadpole, meaning it has four drivers firing in four directions in phase: woofers straight up and down, tweeters angled left and right. This make for a nicely diffuse sound field for surround purposes and creates a sense of envelopment. They mount flush to the wall with the included brackets. Impedance is 6 ohms and they have 91dB (1W/1m) sensitivity, so they're easy to drive with any home theater receiver without need for additional amplification. Their timbre is neutral to slightly bright, so they should blend well as surrounds with most other speakers.

The speakers will ship in their original packaging, and with all of the original included material: a printed setup guide and flush wall mounts. I'm offering free shipping to the lower 48 only.

qs8.jpg

axiom l.jpg

axiom r.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis