A

applecavern

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>I have a Technics separates system with an SU-X 302 Stereo Integrated Amplifier. I have downloaded the Audacity software to transfer my vinyl collection to CD. I have a good idea how to go about recording to CD, but I cannot find a &quot;line-out&quot; socket on my amplifier in order to connect with the line-in socket in my sound card. Can anyone help please?    
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
G

<font color='#000000'>If you have a &quot;tape out&quot; on your receiver you can connect that to your sound card.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>
Thanks...I'll try that.</font>

K

KarenPowell

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Hi - Did you get this to work - I am trying to do the same thing but I am using musicmatch jukebox and I was able to do this with my daughters stereo which is one that is all built together - I went from tape to computer to cd &nbsp;but I have a seperated system with turntable, cassette deck and tuner/amplifier and I am having problems - we connected the turntable to the receiver and get no sound - I don't understand - cassette is wonderful sound but is not recording either - I am frustrated - I'll keep trying - Hope you are successful
Karen</font>

J

James Sponaugle

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Karen, see my reply to your question in the other thread you posted about this.

-James</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>
Still working on it. There are four inputs to my sound-card and I still haven't figured out which is the right one. It seems to me recording on two of them but I need to send the wav. file to my CD burner yet to see if there is sound. I'll keep you updated.</font>

G

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>
Guest : <font color='#000000'>
Still working on it. There are four inputs to my sound-card and I still haven't figured out which is the right one. It seems to me recording on two of them but I need to send the wav. file to my CD burner yet to see if there is sound. I'll keep you updated.</font>
<font color='#000000'>Things will probably work a lot better if you record the .wav files to your hard drive first. &nbsp;Then create a &quot;play list&quot; from the files on the hard drive and burn the CD.

Good luck,

Chuck</font>

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis