Free subscription to Sound And Vision Magazine

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I never got one eitiher, which is fine by me, just give it some time and you should find a S&V in your mailbox soon.

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
No spam so far (or magazine though). I imagine there is a pretty good lead time before you get your free subscription.

I did get a free subscription to wired magazine through amazon, and it took three months before that showed up!

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Well, it is 99 now but some things I just don't want even for free:D
I agree. I liked Sound & Vision well enough when they had measurements in the magazine, but then they stopped putting the objective material there, telling people to look at their web site for actual objective facts, and the magazine was left with the subjective descriptions of things. To me, that made the magazine fairly worthless. That was a few years ago, and I don't know what it looks like now, but I am not going to bother with it unless they have gone back to their old ways of printing measurements in the magazine. I don't need a magazine filled with ads and subjective writings on audio gear. I quite frankly don't see any point in that.

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
I just to the S&V Site and Looked up my account, and it is active, and the April/May issue has been sent out!

Yay for free stuff! :D

Last edited:
GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
They use to put out 10, but it says 8 issues per year under new subscriptions, so I don't know. But for free I'm not going to complain.

jwenthold99

jwenthold99

Full Audioholic
My account says I get eleven issues, but I also am not going to complain

tbergman

tbergman

Full Audioholic
I never got a email confirmation for this.... did I do something wrong...?
I don't remember getting an e-mail confirmation, but I checked the website a few days ago and sure enough, they have me down for a year subscription and I've never had one with them before and I've never given them any money.

M

murl

Full Audioholic
My account says I get eleven issues, but I also am not going to complain
Oh yeah I'm not going to complain a bit, I was just curious. Since I just signed up yesterday it will probably be a while before I get an issue.

Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic
It shows my account as active but I don't believed I've received anything yet.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
You have to give it a little time from when you fill out the form to when you get your first issue.

M

mudrummer99

Senior Audioholic
Received my first issue yesterday, thanks again Glocks

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I also received my first issue yesterday,cool,free and informative,thanks again.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Hmm.... I still haven't received my first issue, maybe it will come today. Glad you guys got yours, enjoy!

Nomo

Nomo

Audioholic Samurai
I checked my account, it shows active.
I haven't received anything yet, and won't complain if i don't, but so far it looks good.

Free stuff is Cool.:)

M

mesojdm

Audioholic Intern
rats!
"
This reward is no longer available.

Please CLICK HERE here for another RewardsGold rewards opportunity."

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers