Free! Marantz SR-5006 (even have the remote)

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
So many of you know that last year I bought a pair of Belle Klipsch from a guy in New Smyrna, FL, and he literally gave me the Marantz HT receiver powering them. Well, it's been sitting quietly in my garage (along with other assorted gear I'm NOT selling) for a while, and I realized, I'm never going to put that thing to use. It's one of those brain type units where you need to hook it up to your TV to do initial setup, and not only do I not have a TV anywhere I'd be setting it up, I just don't need that level of complexity in the environments where I'd be potentially using it (2-channel in the office, maybe a weatherproof music system on the lanai, whatevs). So, I'm giving it away.

If you live somewhere relatively local to the Orlando area, we can meet up for a coffee or a beer and do a handoff. If you live anywhere in Florida, I'll drive up to an hour to do the same. Anything beyond that, shipping is on your dime.

It's relatively clean and in solid shape - I swear the guy didn't move it from the room he had it in with the Belles since he bought it - someone else installed the receiver for him because he had no idea how to.
20220301_194828.jpg

Last edited:
J

Jerkface

Audioholic
Couple of edits to emphasize location for the TL;DR crowd out there. :)

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
If no one claims it, let me know. I’m in Deltona.
I’ll be posting some FREE items soon as well.
Be safe everyone

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
If no one claims it, let me know. I’m in Deltona.
I’ll be posting some FREE items soon as well.
Be safe everyone
Hey, that's about an hour and 45 from me (Poinciana here) - drop me a PM, let's figure out somewhere in the middle to meet up and have a drink!

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Let’s give your post a few days and see if someone else wants it. I will send you a PM later on
Thanks

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
Sure thing. Still available, for at least a few days.

I did get a rough estimate on shipping all the way to Canada, and that'd be around a hundred bucks. If you're in the CUSA and are worried about shipping, feel free to speak up and I'll get a similarly rough estimate here in the states.

-Jim-

-Jim-

Audioholic General
Thanks for the effort. I appreciate it. I'll let this pass to someone local who can maybe pick it up. You are more than generous.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
So many of you know that last year I bought a pair of Belle Klipsch from a guy in New Smyrna, FL, and he literally gave me the Marantz HT receiver powering them.
I sent a PM to you.

J

Jerkface

Audioholic
Thanks everyone for your interest. It's now on its way to a new home.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis