Frank Miller's Cursed (2020-) on Netflix from 7/17/2020

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Frank Miller (Sin City, 300). do I need to say anything else?
TV-MA
"A teenage sorceress named Nimue encounters a young Arthur on his quest to find a powerful and ancient sword. "

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, IMDB reviews are terrible. I decided not even to start watching it. Not worth my minimal free time.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Frank Miller sure I’ll give it a go. Mixed reviews on YouTube. Maybe tonight or tomorrow night.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Frank Miller and a Skarsgard....just added to my queue. We'll see....

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I'll wait for the rest of you. People either like it, or hate it. Doesn't seem to be much of an in between.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I couldn't take but like 10-15 minutes before changing to something else. I'll try again.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Episode 1 it was ok. Coolest part was the sunset in drawing then the real thing. Let’s see the 2nd episode if it improves.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Well, I finished E01. I don't think it's awesome, but it might still be a little better than "The Witcher". :D

I will continue to watch E02. But first I have to finish watching DARK S03 (on E04). :D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Utter blasphemy! Anything Witcher is sacred, including a mediocrely done TV series. ;) :p
I enjoyed Witcher, not great, but I was entertained. Cursed is a like poorly done CW series with even more cheesy acting lol :oops:, so that being said the bar is pretty low

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Well, I finished E01. I don't think it's awesome, but it might still be a little better than "The Witcher". :D

I will continue to watch E02. But first I have to finish watching DARK S03 (on E04). :D
Just because the Witcher show took their inspiration for the dragon from Pete's Dragon instead of Game of Thrones doesn't mean the whole series was bad.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Just because the Witcher show took their inspiration for the dragon from Pete's Dragon instead of Game of Thrones doesn't mean the whole series was bad.

OMG, I loved that movie when I was a kid. Have not seen the remake though.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord

Oh, poo! You're just jealous because Cavil makes Witchering look so badass!

:p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis