Formula 1 U.S. Grand Prix, Anyone else going?

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
What the hell are you talking about? What? Lets see. BS,oh Mich,make sure you bring a more durable tire. Right. The track isnt unsafe. The ones with the right tires did just fine. It was unsafe because of wrong Mich tires. Spin,spin,spin but Mich screwed up,end of story.

M

mfabien

Senior Audioholic
annunaki said:
Edit: Please supply information about the testing ending short on April 5th, 2005. I did not hear anything about that. Thanks. :)
See post 32 in this thread.

annunaki

annunaki

Are there any other more substantiated links available. Speed TV for instance? Or IRL's Website?

M

mfabien

Senior Audioholic
Enough said anyway.

Let's see what happens at the FIA Council hearing on June 29th.

Dan

Dan

Audioholic Chief
Been away so I'm late to the thread. Saw my first F1 race in Detroit! over 20 years ago. It was a great experience. Oval racing just doesn't cut it the same way. I think there is more than enough blame to go around for everyone involved. This should kill American F1 for quite some time.

As for football and rugby I have seen both but I still don't understand rugby at all. I have seen high level football players up close (Go Blue!) and I know how large and fast these guys are. Linebackers are like high speed refrigerators. You DO NOT want to be hit be a Div 1A college or pro linebacker. Very few rugby players are as big or fast in my admittedly limited experience. Maybe it's the steroids but still...

shokhead

shokhead

Audioholic General
mfabien said:
Enough said anyway.

Let's see what happens at the FIA Council hearing on June 29th.
I agree. It might be interesting.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis