forgive me for I have sinned.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Yes, I'll admit do cruise the "other" cable site for cheap laughs and just to see the latest and greatest ideas being bandied about.

One poster is asking if there is any advantage to soldering RCA's as opposed to screw on types. Now, while I agree with this guy's overall premise of soldering 'em, his reasoning is what cracks me up.

"I would like to add that, the screw's mass might add more sonic harm than good as compared to a good solder joint. dunno"

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
markw said:
Yes, I'll admit do cruise the "other" cable site for cheap laughs and just to see the latest and greatest ideas being bandied about.
my son, what have we learned from our mistakes ?

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
Don't cruise the other site while drinking coffee?

Leprkon said:
my son, what have we learned from our mistakes ?
It's a biitch to wipe off of the monitor and keyboard after an unexpected, explosive laugh.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
markw said:
"I would like to add that, the screw's mass might add more sonic harm than good as compared to a good solder joint. dunno"

I had to do a lot of tongue biting to keep from responding in an incendiary manner to a lot of Duster's post of late. I've even tried to make nice comments sometimes - but I'll often let his best comments go so as not to start another flame war. But for how long?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis