For Sale: Wharfedale EVO 30 Maple Finish

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Oh very nice.:D:D

I see you have the Opus center as well. Very cool. These should match perfectly as well.

Rogozhin

Rogozhin

Audioholic
Oh very nice.:D:D

I see you have the Opus center as well. Very cool. These should match perfectly as well.

They will match wonderfully, but I unfortunately don't have the option of a dedicated HT room or the money to make a semi-professional facade.

You have an amazing setup and I think the rosewood is a smoother fit into your room than the maple. :)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I think you are correct about the color. Here is a preview of what is coming:D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rogozhin

Rogozhin

Audioholic
I think you are correct about the color. Here is a preview of what is coming:D:

I was correct with my impression! The rosewood creates a much more luxurious 'quiddity' for the room. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
TjMV3

TjMV3

Full Audioholic
adk highlander,

How about undressing (de-grilling) those beauties and showing off their lucious cones? :D

I'd like to see those drivers:)

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
And I would like to see some "non-blue" speaker cable:eek:
adk highlander,

How about undressing (de-grilling) those beauties and showing off their lucious cones? :D

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
adk highlander,

I'll shoot some more tonight. I'm at work now:( and actually having a very crazy day. All this excitment of selling the speakers and ordering my screen is making it very hard to concentrate!

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
And I would like to see some "non-blue" speaker cable:eek:
Oh the wife has put that at the top of her list.:)

I just made those cables and will not mess with them. I really don't know why I got blue. Must have been drinking.:rolleyes:

I am going to put up a channel just above the baseboard and paint it the same color as the wall.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Yep, I used the Baseboards at one time but I dig these more>>>>>

Oh the wife has put that at the top of her list.:)

I just made those cables and will not mess with them. I really don't know why I got blue. Must have been drinking.:rolleyes:

I am going to put up a channel just above the baseboard and paint it the same color as the wall.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis