For Sale: Two SVS SB12-NSD Subwoofers

HexOmega

HexOmega

Audioholic
Hi Folks,

I'm posting here to let anyone interested know that the subs won't be available for 2-4 weeks while my wife and I (hopefully) complete the process of buying a home. I have received some offers via PM and have advised those parties of the same - just trying to be consistent.

P

psychik

Audiophyte
Interested

Hi Hex,
if you still have the subs, i'm interested in the newer model (i believe it's the one on the bottom on your picture, but please correct me if I'm wrong) for your proposed $420 shipped to 11235. Let me know if /when you can ship. Paypal preferred.

THanks,
Oleg

P

psychik

Audiophyte
Scratch the above post.

I figured you'll not be around for a while and just pulled a trigger on a new SB12-NSD.

C

chrisb42

Audiophyte
Hi HexOmega,

Good luck with the home purchase. When everything has calmed down and you're ready to sell these and don't have a firm buyer for one of them, please let me know :).

Cheers,

-Christian

PS: Joined just to let you know you have another seriously interested buyer.

M

madhurshankar

Audiophyte
Query reg the product

Hi HexOmega,

Does this unit support universal voltage?/does it have a switch or jumper mod to achieve 230v support? I currently have HSU stf-2 and need to upgrade the same, I'm seriously considering one among the two gems you have :D. Please let me know about the same ASAP.

Regards,
Madhur

Kmoreton

Kmoreton

Audiophyte
Are you still selling these? It won't let me pm u yet til I have enough posts

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Are you still selling these? It won't let me pm u yet til I have enough posts
Given the number of posts interested in buying them, I think it is reasonable to assume they are spoken for. He has not returned since his post saying he would be away for a while. I can say that I offered to buy both over a month ago - but don't know where my PM fell in sequence with others.

S

sharkhunter

Audiophyte
Hello,

I am interested to purchase a sub. PM me.

Well i am in the line anyway now once he returns.

Thanks.

ousooner2

ousooner2

Full Audioholic
His last activity on here was 8-3-12...so not likely.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis