For Sale . All my gear at best offer.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
I am looking to sell off a lot of my gear. If you are interested in any of the following let me know. These are all best offer deals. I will consider all as I am moving again and need to sell stuff in a hurry.

Canton Vento Reference 9.2 bookshelf speakers. New. 1450 OBO.
ATI 2002 Balanced amplifier 1500. OBO Still under warranty with very little time on the unit
Parasound Halo Integrated amplifier. New with about 10-15 hours on it. 1950.00 OBO

I can send photos or I will upload these later on so you can see what I am offering. More to come.

Last edited:
WineOfTheVeins

WineOfTheVeins

Audioholic
Good luck with the sale! I trust you're going to invest in a new setup when you move and get settled in?

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Good luck with the sale! I trust you're going to invest in a new setup when you move and get settled in?
Well. I already have a really good system in my HT set up that sounds almost as good as my all audio system. So for a while I will just use that system. I may in the end just by a Yamaha AVR and move my Dynaudio speakers to the HT set up. I have to much stuff and need to simplify things.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
Best of luck with the sale bro! Your selling off some nice gear! I hate moving! Be careful don’t throw your back out picking up heavy furniture.

Mike

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Thanks. To be honest, the hardest thing to move are the big Dynaudio X44 towers. Big. Heavy, and I have to be super careful not to mess them up. But the new house will be a single story... Yes!!!

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Best offer.. These have to move. Help me out...

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Anyone? Need to sell these before the end of the month...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Somebody must be interested in the ATI amp.

An ATI 200x2 amp similar to the AT2002 would cost about $3K new right now. So somebody can get a good deal on this seldom-used AT2002.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Price drop
Canton's for 1000 shipped
Polk's 1000 shipped
Make me an offer on the ATI and the Parasound.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
If the ATI doesn’t sell, I’m moving it into my HT set up. I’ll run the two front RBH towers with it and let the underpowered Marantz run the center.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
If the ATI doesn’t sell, I’m moving it into my HT set up. I’ll run the two front RBH towers with it and let the underpowered Marantz run the center.
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about the ATI 200x2 amp. It's an awesome amp. Put it on Craigslist. I bet someone local will want it for 2Ch stereo.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis