Focal Kanta back in blue

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
You pay for it, but Accessories4less has the Focal Kanta in blue again!

Note that prices for these BS speakers is per each (not per pair)!

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Welp, the blue matches my stools...
7188BCB8-4BD3-4567-B61E-2FBB7DDCD04C.jpeg

But the yellow matches my cabinet doors...
1593108804263.png

Yet the price is out of reach ATM. First World Problems...

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I would need that deep midnight blue on the Lexus I saw the other day to make me even consider thinking about considering that! :p
The dark Tesla Blue would work well, too for that. ;)

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I would need that deep midnight blue on the Lexus I saw the other day to make me even consider thinking about considering that! :p
The dark Tesla Blue would work well, too for that. ;)
Yeah, I was thinking that a midnight or navy blue might work. That blue though, looks like a color for a "kid's first speaker" from Fisher Price or something!

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I would pay somebody to redo my speakers in that Lexus blue. That color was so dark: I was astounded when I saw it was blue!!!
I’m a weird one... never got into automotive. I could strip and rebuild my saxes though... but a carburetor?!!!
I’ve a new appreciation for an automotive paint job, though!!!

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I would pay somebody to redo my speakers in that Lexus blue. That color was so dark: I was astounded when I saw it was blue!!!
I’m a weird one... never got into automotive. I could strip and rebuild my saxes though... but a carburetor?!!!
I’ve a new appreciation for an automotive paint job, though!!!
I really loved the blue on my last Honda, which they called Deep Blue Opal Metallic and the flake made it look different colors depending on how much light there was (not like chameleon paint though). I've only seem maybe 5 or 6 other cars that color. Honda also had a great black in the past that was on my first two Hondas, Nighthawk Black Pearl, which was black with blue pearl and it was gorgeous when the light hit the pearl.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I really loved the blue on my last Honda, which they called Deep Blue Opal Metallic and the flake made it look different colors depending on how much light there was (not like chameleon paint though). I've only seem maybe 5 or 6 other cars that color. Honda also had a great black in the past that was on my first two Hondas, Nighthawk Black Pearl, which was black with blue pearl and it was gorgeous when the light hit the pearl.
This might be what I'm thinking of... all I know is I saw it the other day and was willing to fall in to... forever...
Nightfall Mica
Nightfall Mica is a new arrival and is a dark blue color that recently replaced Deep Sea Mica and Black Sapphire Pearl before that. Below you can see the slight differences of deep blue on different model year LS sedans and 2015 ES Hybrid. Nightfall Mica is a brilliant deep blue whereas Deep Sea Mica is a little more of a muted blue and the original Black Sapphire Pearl is pretty similar to it’s 2017 variation.

Tesla's Deep Blue Metallic:

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Yeah, that Tesla blue is nice as is the Lexus Blue. Reminds of the iridium blue on the Inifiniti Q60's.

Here's the Deep Blue Opal Metallic:

Edited to add a few more in different lighting and the flake:

I'm trying to see if I have a good one of the nighthawk black pearl

Last edited:
NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Ahh, got a couple pictures of the nighthawk black pearl for ya:

from a distance:

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Ahh, got a couple pictures of the nighthawk black pearl for ya:
You see it in that third one... of the Rear Wheel.

That's what I want!
1593131262881.png

that coloring
vs
Phil3-midnightbluemaple.jpg

It's subtle... but you can see the difference. And I get why Jim wouldn't take that darker... And this is NO WAY a complaint! :) I am in love with my Phil 3s! Still! :D The cost for him to do another round of shooting dye 3 or 4x was not covered in the price I was charged!
That I got what I did... ! ! ! ! ! So Stoked!

But Subaru Baby Blue? :p
No Thanks.
:p
:cool:

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah, I was thinking that a midnight or navy blue might work. That blue though, looks like a color for a "kid's first speaker" from Fisher Price or something!
I'll gladly take the "kids first speaker" if those had Fisher Price prices. I bet those sound excellent.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
I'll gladly take the "kids first speaker" if those had Fisher Price prices. I bet those sound excellent.
I don't doubt that they sound excellent, but they come in many other (and IMO much nicer) colors. Though I would guess that this color won't sell too well and you could get it on closeout soon and then use that saved money to refinish it however you like! ;)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I don't doubt that they sound excellent, but they come in many other (and IMO much nicer) colors. Though I would guess that this color won't sell too well and you could get it on closeout soon and then use that saved money to refinish it however you like! ;)
That'd be awesome. Then immediately take them to get re-painted.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
You pay for it, but Accessories4less has the Focal Kanta in blue again!

Note that prices for these BS speakers is per each (not per pair)!
I like the stands and would gladly have them and use them for LS50, but they are also waaay overpriced. I never thought stands will give me such headache. Almost all stands are extremly ugly to me and as if the manufacturers know this very well, as soon as they make something even slightly less ugly, they're selling it for the price of gold.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Just sticker bomb it, LOL
1593521308484.png

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis