Flying to UK tomorrow for three weeks.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Just in case anyone is looking for me in the next three weeks, understand that I am likely to be tardy in my reply.

I have a lot going on, so don't rely on a prompt reply.

Eppie

Eppie

Audioholic Ninja
Just in case anyone is looking for me in the next three weeks, understand that I am likely to be tardy in my reply.

Enjoy Mark! We came back May 22 from 3 weeks in Portugal and had a fabulous time. It was so nice to get out of the country and travel again. I hope you're blessed with the same sunny weather that we managed get on our trip.

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
Enjoy Mark! We came back May 22 from 3 weeks in Portugal and had a fabulous time. It was so nice to get out of the country and travel again. I hope you're blessed with the same sunny weather that we managed get on our trip.
It's England and not Portugal!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Isn't that why the english vacation/retire in places like Spain and Portugal? (or Minnesota?) :)

Last edited:
its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
I knew it was England, I was just trying to have a conversation. :D
My assumption is that he will not enjoy the same sunny weather in England that you enjoyed while in Portugal :D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
Sounds like someone's jet-setting off to the UK for three weeks! That's awesome, man! Hope you have a blast across the pond and take plenty of pics to share with us.
Zzzzzzzz, that was a year ago, three weeks are up ! ;)

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I was about to wish you a safe journey, @TLS Guy , before I realized this was a Necro-Thread!

Everybody take a drink for an unnecessary Thread-surrection! :D

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis