Flyfishing or Making Cables?

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Things are not always what they seem, and neither are people. Many readers of the Audioholics Forums and Online Magazine are familiar with the name Joe Cornwall, the Business Development Manager of Impact Acoustics. Some of you who are satellite savvy may even remember him as the GI Joe of General Instrument and Motorola 4DTV fame. Well, here's a side of Joe you may not have seen!

It seems that when Joe isn't proselytizing the performance of the Impact Acoustics Cables at various tradeshows and events, he's on the water. Or should we say "in" the water? We did a quick Internet search and found this site - http://www.flyfishohio.com. Evidently, Joe recently wrote a book about fly fishing (!) and is leading a double life: electronics evangelist by day, passionate piscator by night. Judging from the reviews and comments we saw on the website, his book has been well received.

Joe isn't a stranger to publishing. You've probably read the Impact Acoustics contributions to Audioholics. He's the writer behind those articles. Joe's also contributed a few music reviews to this site that he resurrected from his days as a columnist for the now defunct Ultimate Audio magazine. We're pretty comfortable with the idea that if any manufacturer starts making waterproof Ipods or submergible DVD players, we've found the right guy to review them. Take a look at this picture!

Attachments

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I would rather make cables. Can't stand fishing, or fish for that matter. Something about eating a creature that swims in my own filth that isn't very appealing.

SheepStar

bobbydigital

bobbydigital

Junior Audioholic
Sheep your anti-fishing post should be tossed form this thread.
Nice catch Joe. Bad hat Joe

MacManNM

MacManNM

Banned
Sheep said:
I would rather make cables. Can't stand fishing, or fish for that matter. Something about eating a creature that swims in my own filth that isn't very appealing.

SheepStar

Would that be the same filth that comes out of your faucet?

Rip Van Woofer

Rip Van Woofer

Audioholic General

But I'm usually on northern Michigan trout streams.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
MacManNM said:
Would that be the same filth that comes out of your faucet?
No we have water treatment systems here.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis