A

aceinc1

Enthusiast
Is anyone going to https://floridaaudioexpo.com/ ?

I have only been to one show, RMAF in 2017. It was interesting.

How will this show compare?

I live on the south east coast of Florida, so getting there will be easy. The price is OK, but will it be a waste of time?

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Lots and lots of snake oil pushers, but at least TAD and RBH will be there, so that's something.
I'm guessing many AHers are Floridians, including our head honcho, Gene will likely visit as it would fairly close I guess.

Last edited:
A

aceinc1

Enthusiast
I knew el jefe Gene is from that area which is one of the reasons I posted here.

Perhaps he went to previous expo's and can provide feedback.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Lots of lots of snake oil pushers, but at least TAD and RBH will be there, so that's something.
I'm guessing many AHers are Floridians, including our head honcho, Gene will likely visit as it would fairly close I guess.
Please tell me RBH will be unveiling there new products. They have a whole bunch of stuff they are doing and I've been waiting FOREVER for them to come out with there new products. It's driving me crazy!!!!!!!

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Please tell me RBH will be unveiling there new products. They have a whole bunch of stuff they are doing and I've been waiting FOREVER for them to come out with there new products. It's driving me crazy!!!!!!!
I'm bringing the Red 8300 Towers in my office to the Florida Expo for RBH to unveil.

speakers.jpg

I am doing my best to steer clear of the snake oil nonsense and just covering the stuff that sounds good.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I'm bringing the Red 8300 Towers in my office to the Florida Expo for RBH to unveil.

View attachment 53378

I am doing my best to steer clear of the snake oil nonsense and just covering the stuff that sounds good.

Hell yeah Gene! I can't wait to see those on display and I can't wait to see there other products! Heck I cant wait to hear your impressions of these towers!

MaxInValrico

MaxInValrico

Senior Audioholic
Is anyone going to https://floridaaudioexpo.com/ ?

I have only been to one show, RMAF in 2017. It was interesting.

How will this show compare?

I live on the south east coast of Florida, so getting there will be easy. The price is OK, but will it be a waste of time?
I'll like stop in since it's only 45 minute from home.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General

View attachment 53378

Holy snikes!. We should deploy a few of these in the Ukraine. Putin would never invade.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Agreed, item #1 is to prepare yourself for the proliferation of snake oil vendors and voodoo beliefs! People will give you a big load of BS and keep a straight face while doing it. I just give a smile and move along.

Next, prepare yourself for eye-watering high prices! And, the performance may or may not be there to justify the pricing.

The final day of the show can be a good option, as many vendors would prefer to sell the demo gear at a discount rather than pack it up and carry it back.

A

aceinc1

Enthusiast
Vis-a-vis purveyors of serpent lubricant, if you are not in the market for their products and/or you do a minor amount of critical thinking it should be trivial to avoid wasting your time.

Sometimes you may find a bit of entertainment in the observation of those purveyors. Some are quite creative in their pseudo science. Though if you have any empathy, it can be difficult to watch sheep being shorn by their loose morals and interpretation of physics.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Tampa is not that far from St Augustine, so I keep my ears open. I would like to see Florida's covid drop a bit though. And I wouldn't be going to buy just to listen. :)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis