A

Alex4402

Audiophyte
Here to say hi and Introduce myself. I'm no audiophile but I love speakers. I am not analytical at all when it comes to sound. If a speaker has a really deep bass response and the highs are not fatiguing I'll probably like it.

When it comes to bookshelf speakers I own, Edifier R2850DB, S3000 Pro, Vanatoo T0, Klipsch the Fives, Nines. Bluetooth speakers I own a Devialet Phantom II, and various portable speakers.

I have some items and headphones as well. I have the Campfire Cascade bass cans, Focal Bathys, and Sony mx5. Iems i have Ikko OH10s, Rose mini6pro 6ba, Linsoul 7HZ Timeless AE, and and various budget iems.

When I am able I will probably list some of my gear for sale because I might of gone a bit overboard with spending lately and really need to sell some older stuff to justify the new.

Until than I'll lerk around and post when I find something interesting and engage with people who understands the audio hobby. When I get new speakers and talk to my gf about it I get an eye roll about ”oh don't you have enough speakers. And I'm like No. One simply can never have enough speakers. however she does loves the Nines as do I. She liked the Nines so much they are now are main tv speakers. These have enough bass to shake my whole apartment building not just my apartment. these deliver bass literally like a dedicated sub. 22hz is audible with these. Perfect for movies. I connected my speedwoofer 10s and preferred the actual speaker bass.

Last edited:
M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
Welcome.

I have a lot of speakers/systems, and don't necessarily consider myself an audiophile.

All I need is low audible distortion, more than enough power, balanced output across the most necessary frequency ranges before the music takes over nearly every time. I find the equipment most of us enjoy now, exceeds the capabilities of the recorded media itself.

My girlfriend didn't like to discuss audio, but she sure enjoyed our time spent listening to it. She loved the trips down memory lane and music trivia as part of the listening experience. We spent enough nights over a couple bottles of wine and music marathons into the wee hrs to make it worth doing repeatedly.

I collect a lot of gear too, and I use all of it. Selling any of it won't change my financial conditions significantly, if at all. At most it would just free up more space to put more, albeit different speakers in.

Teetertotter?

Teetertotter?

Senior Audioholic
Yes, welcome..........I am not a music lover, but a big fan of movies, via the internet. My ears are not that well tuned for music, but enjoy 60's, current hits, and some classical. I too, have a collection of gear. I keep coming back to my Klipsch speakers........lol Long story short.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
Here to say hi and Introduce myself. I'm no audiophile but I love speakers. I am not analytical at all when it comes to sound. If a speaker has a really deep bass response and the highs are not fatiguing I'll probably like it.

When it comes to bookshelf speakers I own, Edifier R2850DB, S3000 Pro, Vanatoo T0, Klipsch the Fives, Nines. Bluetooth speakers I own a Devialet Phantom II, and various portable speakers.

I have some items and headphones as well. I have the Campfire Cascade bass cans, Focal Bathys, and Sony mx5. Iems i have Ikko OH10s, Rose mini6pro 6ba, Linsoul 7HZ Timeless AE, and and various budget iems.

When I am able I will probably list some of my gear for sale because I might of gone a bit overboard with spending lately and really need to sell some older stuff to justify the new.

Until than I'll lerk around and post when I find something interesting and engage with people who understands the audio hobby. When I get new speakers and talk to my gf about it I get an eye roll about ”oh don't you have enough speakers. And I'm like No. One simply can never have enough speakers. however she does loves the Nines as do I. She liked the Nines so much they are now are main tv speakers. These have enough bass to shake my whole apartment building not just my apartment. these deliver bass literally like a dedicated sub. 22hz is audible with these. Perfect for movies. I connected my speedwoofer 10s and preferred the actual speaker bass.
Curious Which headphones do you prefer? I tried the Focal Bathys but don’t need the noise canceling since I have the Bose wireless for when I travel.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
FWIW OP hasn't returned since May 24. Missed this, for speakers at least think he should have tried some better ones but don't know his limitations/criteria....

A

Alex4402

Audiophyte
Curious Which headphones do you prefer? I tried the Focal Bathys but don’t need the noise canceling since I have the Bose wireless for when I travel.
I liked the sound of the focal bathys but they have one major flaw imo. Any time you wanted to switched bt sources. Like phone to tablet you can't just disconnect from one and connect to the other. You must reset the bluetooth every time which is annoying. After trying many headphones and iems I much prefer the deeper sound that's possible with iems like my timeless AE and OH10. You can feel/hear like 12hz. It's nuts. Can't really hear much below 20hz in most headphones iv tried. I listen to weird music with a ton of sub bass. But my Campfire cascade have the deepest bass iv tried so far in over ear headphones. Not the most balanced but since I'm a bass head I don't mind.

A

Alex4402

Audiophyte
FWIW OP hasn't returned since May 24. Missed this, for speakers at least think he should have tried some better ones but don't know his limitations/criteria....
Just been so busy lately lol. As for speakers the Klipish the Nines are way more than enough for me.

Bobby Bass

Bobby Bass

Senior Audioholic
I liked the sound of the focal bathys but they have one major flaw imo. Any time you wanted to switched bt sources. Like phone to tablet you can't just disconnect from one and connect to the other. You must reset the bluetooth every time which is annoying. After trying many headphones and iems I much prefer the deeper sound that's possible with iems like my timeless AE and OH10. You can feel/hear like 12hz. It's nuts. Can't really hear much below 20hz in most headphones iv tried. I listen to weird music with a ton of sub bass. But my Campfire cascade have the deepest bass iv tried so far in over ear headphones. Not the most balanced but since I'm a bass head I don't mind.
Thanks for the feedback

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis