Finally got my Yamaha C-300 deck back from service

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Did a quick check both play and record and it works really well.

IMG_8151.jpg
IMG_8152.jpg
IMG_8153.jpg
IMG_8155.jpg
IMG_8156.jpg

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Just a minor gripe, but they could have cleaned it. That's one of the things we did for customers, even if their equipment wasn't terribly dirty. People were impressed by that.

I also had the guys working for me clean out peoples' car ash trays and carpet when the ash tray overflowed onto the carpet. I reminded them that I wasn't asking them to do anything I didn't do, even though the stench from cigarettes disgusts me (always has) especially if the car has been sitting in the Sun with the windows closed. I told them that if nothing else, it might shame the car owner into cleaning it up if they brought the car back for future work.

What songs are on the tape? I see 'Chicago Blues.....'

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Just a minor gripe, but they could have cleaned it. That's one of the things we did for customers, even if their equipment wasn't terribly dirty. People were impressed by that.

I also had the guys working for me clean out peoples' car ash trays and carpet when the ash tray overflowed onto the carpet. I reminded them that I wasn't asking them to do anything I didn't do, even though the stench from cigarettes disgusts me (always has) especially if the car has been sitting in the Sun with the windows closed. I told them that if nothing else, it might shame the car owner into cleaning it up if they brought the car back for future work.

What songs are on the tape? I see 'Chicago Blues.....'
I didn't realize how dusty it was until I after posted the pics. This morning armed with isopropyl alchohol, cue tips, lens cleaner and cloth, I cleaned all 6 of my decks and the corresponding equipment around them.

The before shot
IMG_8152.jpg

The aftershots..

IMG_8157.jpg
IMG_8158.jpg
IMG_8159.jpg
IMG_8160.jpg
IMG_8161.jpg

The blues you were inquiring about..

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com