Finally gave in and bought a HSU subwoofer

Ken32

Ken32

Full Audioholic
So, after all these years of being without, I decided to finally buy a subwoofer. With the help of @shadyJ and also reading his review about HSU subs, I pulled the trigger on a VTF-3 MK5 HP. Unfortunately, they only ship out Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So now.... I play the waiting game until next Thursday when it’s delivered. Is it Thursday yet?......:D
A605D8E3-6E49-4731-8C1A-3BFF32E521C2.jpeg

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
So, after all these years of being without, I decided to finally buy a subwoofer. With the help of @shadyJ and also reading his review about HSU subs, I pulled the trigger on a VTF-3 MK5 HP. Unfortunately, they only ship out Monday, Wednesday and Friday. So now.... I play the waiting game until next Thursday when it’s delivered. Is it Thursday yet?......:D
View attachment 38812
Hate you!!!!
Just kidding, great choice!

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I was thinking... I live about 40 minutes from HSU. If you can’t wait and need immediate feedback, I will grudgingly pick up that sub for you and run it through it’s paces just to make sure you don’t have any problems with it.
Just saying....

Ken32

Ken32

Full Audioholic
Only bought 1. What an Amateur!!! LOL

Congrats!!!
Thanks! Ya, due to space limitations in my current home I only have room for 1 atm. However, we’re looking to buy a larger house now. Once we find what we like, I’ll definitely be placing a second order!

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I was thinking... I live about 40 minutes from HSU. If you can’t wait and need immediate feedback, I will grudgingly pick up that sub for you and run it through it’s paces just to make sure you don’t have any problems with it.
Just saying....
Just do it. You can buy a old UPS uniform at the Surplus Store. He'll never know

Ken32

Ken32

Full Audioholic
Just saying....
As long as you can have it to me before Thursday, I’d be okay with it.... :D :D :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis