Finally Bought the Paradigm V5 Studios

astrodon

astrodon

Audioholic
I've finally purchased the Paradigm Studio speakers I have been planning to get for my living room system. I bought the V5 edition of the Studio 100 towers, the CC-590 center, and a pair of ADP-590 surround speakers. In addition, I bought the Studio V5 Sub12 subwoofer (and the PBK-1 subwoofer callibration package). The dealer I bought them from will deliver them around Sept. 30th. I got the speakers in Rosenut finish (and the ADP-590s in black). I'll let you know how they sound in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to listening to them.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome back, and congrats on the new gear! I look forward to reading your impressions of them.

astrodon

astrodon

Audioholic
Thanks Adam! Yes, it's been a while. I got a little tired reading many of the posts, so I thought I would take a little break for a while. Unfortunately, I just got done reading the posts on one of the threads on the "Steam Vent," and I think I'm tired again.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Was it the "boring" thread? No one should read that in one sitting. :D

J

jdmccall

Audiophyte
I've finally purchased the Paradigm Studio speakers I have been planning to get for my living room system. I bought the V5 edition of the Studio 100 towers, the CC-590 center, and a pair of ADP-590 surround speakers. In addition, I bought the Studio V5 Sub12 subwoofer (and the PBK-1 subwoofer callibration package). The dealer I bought them from will deliver them around Sept. 30th. I got the speakers in Rosenut finish (and the ADP-590s in black). I'll let you know how they sound in a few weeks. I'm looking forward to listening to them.
Congrats! The Paradigms will make for one killer rig. The Klipsch RF83's ain't too shabby, either.:)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Wow, way to come back with a vengeance. A whole new killer setup in one quick shot. Congrats.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Those speakers are junk, just ask TLSguy.... :rolleyes:

Congrats, Im sure you'll love your new setup...
Let us know how the new Sub12 is.... I know some people are interested in this sub and 15, but not many people out there commenting on them...

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
:p
Maybe he is more discerning than most....;).
I appreciate his kowledge on this forum, but to blatently come in and thread Cr@P on a guys new purchase was was just plain rude and uncalled for... stating that
the Paradigms could bring less musical pleasure than a lot of portable radios
Come on...

astrodon

astrodon

Audioholic
Sorry this took so long

My new Paradigm v.5 Studios sound and look fantastic! The Sub-12 is incredible, especially after calibrating it with the PBK-1. I'm very happy with this purchase.

Lordoftherings

Lordoftherings

Banned
My new Paradigm v.5 Studios sound and look fantastic! The Sub-12 is incredible, especially after calibrating it with the PBK-1. I'm very happy with this purchase.
Congratulations! And I'm very happy too, for you. :)

These are dynamite speakers; take good care of them (meaning, turn the volume loud). ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis