Fill Up your Cars NOW !!!!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Just to let you know, gas went up $0.20/ Liter overnight here.

SheepStar

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Gas went up over .06 a gallon overnight. It is now $3.959 a gallon here which is a bunch of crap if you ask me. :mad::mad:

Cheers,

Phil

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Thanks to all who had concern: I appreciate your thoughts.

Filling my gas tank is the least of my worries. Just finished putting plylox and plywood up on the house and moving all loose stuff into the garage. At a minimum we are supposod to get 70 mph winds and 12 inches of rain. Still have power and plenty of food and asmallgenrator with 25 gallons gas.

Ike is coming directly too me !:eek::eek:

PLEASE WISH ME LUCK!:):)
I survived with some minor shingle damage, shrub and tree damage. :)Still no power. I have a generator and finally go phone line back and DSL. Running router off generator an have Internet now. Houston still has 1.6 million without power and I am one.

Really miss HT system. I am able to hook up 13 inch Tv and DishNetwork off of generator,. But yellow(composite video) and white ( left mono sound)cable are just not the same.

Anyway, thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers ;) ;)

Later,

MidCow2

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Welcome back, MidCow2! Glad that everyone at your place is okay! Best of luck to you (and everyone down there) in getting power back soon.

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
The NC State Attorney General's office issued subpoenas to seven NC retailers who sold gas for more than $5.49 a gallon to determine whether the prices were unreasonable.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I saw prices spike near me, but nothing at or over $5/gallon, but I did hear one small town with one gas station was selling gas for over $5/gallon which I think is definitely gouging.

E

EJ1

Audioholic Chief
I saw prices spike near me, but nothing at or over $5/gallon, but I did hear one small town with one gas station was selling gas for over $5/gallon which I think is definitely gouging.
There were stories of one place charging over $7. The State Attorney General is asking that everyone should take pics of stations and forward them along if you think they were price gouging.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Damn Midcow, I hope it all gets taken care of soon . . . wish I could help.

And you should know better than to play at the beach during a storm . . .

shame on you.

S

s52e368

Full Audioholic
The NC State Attorney General's office issued subpoenas to seven NC retailers who sold gas for more than $5.49 a gallon to determine whether the prices were unreasonable.

still several here in winston NC at upper 4$

annunaki

annunaki

There were stories of one place charging over $7. The State Attorney General is asking that everyone should take pics of stations and forward them along if you think they were price gouging.
So in other words I should take a picture EVERYTIME I go to the pump. :D

Is it me, or is this getting blown out of proportion? This has all the makings of an email hoax gone crazy... Everyone is telling me prices are about to sail over $5 - yet I see nothing on Drudge about it. This would be huge national news.

In my area it went up to $3.85, but oil is dropping like a rock (around $92 now). Anything having to do with refineries seems like it is going to be a blip.

annunaki

annunaki

What I am sick of is fuel prices increasing at the pump as soon as oil goes up in trading, yet when it drops at the same rate it fails to fall at the pump.

If we look at the price of fuel the first time oil was around $92.00 a barrel, we were paying about $2.85-$3.00 per gallon. Now we are at $3.95 with a media hyped "shortage".

Now I understand the fact that the fuel that is available right now was probably purchased at a higher rate, but the decrease should still be in affect due to cost averaging.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
It temporarily reached a high of $3.69 here, but today it is back down to $3.39.

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Ah... at least while it's still warm.. I can fill up on $8 :D
Take that oil $#@ers....:cool:

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
Ah... at least while it's still warm.. I can fill up on $8 :D
Take that oil $#@ers....:cool:
When I got my first car out of college, I could fill-up for less than $8.00 also. Does that count? ;):D;)

Then even before that .. on double dating giving the other guy 50 cents to help pay for gas :rolleyes:

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
When I got my first car out of college, I could fill-up for less than $8.00 also. Does that count? ;):D;)

Then even before that .. on double dating giving the other guy 50 cents to help pay for gas :rolleyes:
Riding in the rumble seat, and you still had to pay the other guy for gas?:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Paid 1.28 a liter today. Also filled the tires up to the correct 35psi. One was at 20, so I should see an improvement in mileage.

SheepStar

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis