Fighting Death anxiety?

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
Maybe, in the end, energy is the ultimate life? Does that expire or change?:)
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. All the energy that is present now is all the energy we will ever have. We can condense (store) it or we can disperse (use) it. Eventually (many billions or possibly trillions of years from now) scientists believe something called "the heat death of the universe" could happen. This basically means that all the energy available is evenly spread out throughout the universe, not concentrated in people, planets, stars, black holes, etc...

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
Once you realize your existence has an expiration date, you may have a different view on what to do with your remaining time?

It's a wake up call the lucky few learn well before times up.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
What death?

After you die, your atoms and molecules have to go someplace. :)

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
I thought we all ended up in Palm Springs.:confused: I may end up in f#%kin’ Laughlin.:D

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
I thought we all ended up in Palm Springs.:confused: I may end up in f#%kin’ Laughlin.:D
Nope, most old people's go live In Florida to die. For some reason lots of people from NY go to Florida.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Once you realize your existence has an expiration date, you may have a different view on what to do with your remaining time?

It's a wake up call the lucky few learn well before times up.
I dont Think living life was worth dying for .
Might as well live like Jeff bridges lebowski and be a hobo /bum ...
Since life is meaningless won’t matter if you were a bum or bill gates .. since no memory will exist ..

Well might be good to still have some money so working isn’t useless ... for some technology
Watching Netflix / tv all day better usage of time .

Odds of a afterlife are very low , yet many people Believe god exists.
I say unless god is the angel of death that does not make since .
Why would an almighty god create mortals ?? He wouldn’t ...

Maybe hell & heaven is just a dream , odds are pretty slim ... especially since magic isn’t real . What drug was Moses on ?

The idea of just vanishing from existence is pretty terrifying... hell is better
Dying of cancer sounds the worst Way to go .: or a stroke / heart attack
Maybe we will get lucky and China will start world war 3. End of days Armageddon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately, no one knows what the question is.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
Depending on your age, you may squeak into the window of Logevity Escape Velocity. If not, I will simply ask whether you remember anything before you were born? No, then don't worry about anything after you're gone.

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
just like a burnt out piece of coal. Conversion complete. :p

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Nope, most old people's go live In Florida to die. For some reason lots of people from NY go to Florida.
Tax benefits- no inheritance tax, no estate tax and no personal income tax, which means they don't tax Social Security income.

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Well, they have to deal with Florida Man so that's a big down side...or up side depending on the day.

I often wonder how the normal folks in Florida feel about the Florida Man stories.
life is just hell and pain suffering that no one is around to remember...
I wish I never lived .. death is terrifying

Is it like a slender man monster or something??

A Florida yeti ?

Last edited:
Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai

This dude wins as far as weird deaths go...

Makes me question if we really exist or not ?

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord

This dude wins as far as weird deaths go...

Makes me question if we really exist or not ?

You aren't as deep as you think. Go actually eat some "magic mushrooms" and let me know what you think after. It will change your life. I'm not kidding.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis