Father Demands Restitution For Daughter's Lost Virginity...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Yes, and educated people do believe in creation. Education is not a vaccination against false beliefs. ;) :)

Have you ever heard Jeff saying that he believes and accepts evolution?
Yes , he's a practicing mormon. It goes without him even saying it.. It's central to their religion...Edit: imo, a lot more highly educated people *say* they believe in creationism for self interest in politics than really believe in god..dude got 4 years of trump, he can't possibly contend that god created trump ...at least with a straight face lol...but he would, which leads me to believe he's fullovit...

Last edited:
William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
This blows my mind. A father writes a letter to an ex boyfriend from ten years ago. Apparently he's so obsessed with his daughter's sex life that he's done nothing for the last ten years but stew and search scriptures for the proper compensation for "his" most valuable treasure. His daughter's vagina.

View attachment 48690View attachment 48692

It's fundamentalist insanity. Good ol' Christian doctrine. Slavery is good, genocide is fine and women are property who are no good to their fathers if they've lost their virginity.
What a numb nuts. Probably pissed cause he couldn’t deflower her himself.
Did he ever think maybe that his daughter was the one behind the the whole thing?
I have a daughter and nothing makes me crazier than thinking about things like this. But I’ve also known girls my whole life. Plenty of them “get what they want” lol.
This guy should jus go Fukk himself.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Their website indicates:
Ark Encounter features a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. Spanning 510 feet long, 85 feet wide, and 51 feet high
Do they have dinosaurs there? I see a skeleton of one.
I thought they used cubits for measuring, not feet......

1624450985831.png

1624451046500.png

1624451108530.png

1624451207968.png

Last edited:
Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm wondering why, instead of stealing youth, he didn't just pray to God to restore his daughter's virginity? Seems kinda unchristian to petition god to ruin someone else, doesn't it? That's the type of thinking we're dealing with here, and it frightens me sometimes. Fundamentalism is gaining a little steam, along with flat earth and belief the moon landing was a hoax. The Internet is a wonderful, terrible thing. You can learn, or reinforce false beliefs equally as easily now. We need to be teaching proper skepticism and critical thinking. What's happening is a whole lot of confirmation bias and beliefs that are held on bad evidence.

NINaudio

NINaudio

Audioholic Samurai
That's the problem with religious fundamentalists, they pick and choose which part of the bible backs up what they want to believe. Forget about that "turn the other cheek" nonsense, let's go straight back to the Old Testament where god was always raging (and kind of a lord helmet). "Yeah, that's what we want, he wronged me, let's make him pay! truck all that forgiveness ish."

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

I thought they used cubits for measuring, not feet......
Maybe they converted cubits to feet? My tape measure doesn't show cubits and bet those modern builders' don't either. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Maybe they converted cubits to feet? My tape measure doesn't show cubits and bet those modern builders' don't either. :D
Sounds like they did the conversion with something along the lines of the definitions floating around of a cubit (the cubits being 300 x 50 x 30). Always wondered what the actual basis of the story was....

highfigh

highfigh

I'm wondering why, instead of stealing youth, he didn't just pray to God to restore his daughter's virginity? Seems kinda unchristian to petition god to ruin someone else, doesn't it? That's the type of thinking we're dealing with here, and it frightens me sometimes. Fundamentalism is gaining a little steam, along with flat earth and belief the moon landing was a hoax. The Internet is a wonderful, terrible thing. You can learn, or reinforce false beliefs equally as easily now. We need to be teaching proper skepticism and critical thinking. What's happening is a whole lot of confirmation bias and beliefs that are held on bad evidence.
Schools are too busy teaching kids to feel. Feeling is fine- we need to feel, sometimes and if it allows them to experience things, makes someone do good deeds and prevents them committing horrendous acts, great, but GMAB!

I went to a place for take out and what looked like a family of three came in- the son seemed to be at least mid-20s and I couldn't help overhearing them because we were the only ones there and it's very small. EVERY time the two older people asked a question, he started his answer with a pause and "I feel...". I almost asked if he has ever tried thinking about things. I don't remember the questions asked being so subjective.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

Sounds like they did the conversion with something along the lines of the definitions floating around of a cubit (the cubits being 300 x 50 x 30). Always wondered what the actual basis of the story was....
I thought it was 300x80x30- I'll have to listen to Bill Cosby's record about Noah and The Lord to check.

IIRC, a cubit was the length of someone's forearm- possibly a Pharaoh, or emperor.

Last edited:
highfigh

highfigh

That's the problem with religious fundamentalists, they pick and choose which part of the bible backs up what they want to believe. Forget about that "turn the other cheek" nonsense, let's go straight back to the Old Testament where god was always raging (and kind of a lord helmet). "Yeah, that's what we want, he wronged me, let's make him pay! truck all that forgiveness ish."
You guys are trashing this dad for something that has happened and still happens, in Muslim families. You know those 'honor killings' that outrage so many? This is one of the main examples of that- if the parents arrange a marriage and someone else nails their daughter, someone's gettin' stoned and I'm not talking about getting wasted at a party. Don't forget- (chronologically) Judaism, Chistianity and Islam are all Abrahamic religions and they all have common basis for how people should live. And die- we can't forget that and we all know far too many have killed & died 'in the name of god'.

I can imagine an irate father yelling "I was going to get three goats and a Camel for her and you wrecked my deal!" 2000 years ago.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis