False alert! - Outlaw X12 for $500 and X13 for $1000!!! 2200 monoblocks @ 3 for $777!!!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Final Edit: This ad was still active, but was from a sale that ended on 12/20/2019 (I suspect it started Black Friday last year?). In any case, it was expired and Outlaw did not decide to honor it (which would have been nice)!

I am a little concerned because it says "prices good until December 20th", but no year was given, so I processed my order for an X13 subwoofer!

Edit: It looks like this may be an ad from last year, however you would think they would not have a page that you could link to and process an order from if that is true (or at least, that they will pull it down shortly)!
Edit: the sale page has now been removed from their website, we will wait to see if they process the orders that were placed!

Last edited:
M

Movie2099

Audioholic General
I am a little concerned because it says "prices good until December 20th", but I processed as far as I could through the checkout short of giving a credit card! (I don't need any of this, just wanted to verify that it is valid, and it seems to be!)
Just to let everyone know those are all B-Stock prices. You had me thinking they were for brand new. Was excited about those new monoblocks.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Just to let everyone know those are all B-Stock prices. You had me thinking they were for brand new. Was excited about those new monoblocks.
Good point! Thanks, and sorry for the disappointment!
I changed the title accordingly, but B-stock wouldn't slow me down!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
If you look at the page layout, it is ambiguous!
If I had to guess, I actually believe it is not B-stock. If you look at the layout of the page, the heading for first item is "B-stock", but after that, the following item heading is "Amplifier(s)". Note that this is not a sub-heading but has the same color and font size of the "B-stock" heading.
Also note that their normal list of their B-stock items is here.

I would be reluctant to bet on it, but if you are interested in something, you should give them a call (or chat) to make sure!

C

Clownaphobia

Audioholic Intern
And then about 2 mins later I received an order number and thanks for your purchase email
Will be interesting to see how this all pans out

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Well this is weird. I saw this and ordered an x12. I then received this....
I saw stuff saying the sale expired 12/20, but never saw a year associated with it anywhere!

Last edited:
KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Well this is weird. I saw this and ordered an x12. I then received this....
I placed my order after yours and got no message like the one you got saying this was not legit.
I only got order confirmation!

Last edited:
afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
X13 damn such a great deal. Too bad no 1 year layaways online. Enjoy guys.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
X13 damn such a great deal. Too bad no 1 year layaways online. Enjoy guys.
We'll see if it really happens, right now I am skeptical, but hopeful that they may have decided to honor the ad!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Man I hope it works...I got an order confirmation too. But the letter is from the billing dept, fingers crossed though
Yeah, that is all I got!
I did not get the message you linked in post #5!
So, still hope, but not counting my eggs before they hatch!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Whoops I meant the X12 for $500. X13 would be great, but these covid days...

N

nogaro

Full Audioholic
I am a little concerned because it says "prices good until December 20th", but I processed my order for an X13 subwoofer!

Edit: It looks like this may be an ad from last year, however you would think they would not have a page that you could link to and process an order from if that is true (or at least, that they will pull it down shortly)!
Looks like they pulled it down

P

paulgyro

Junior Audioholic
I ordered and they emailed me saying they couldn't honor the deal. Order canceled.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis